Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7

Raunulf (Ranu's) P.O.V. Rewound to when Principal Tarak was scolding them

UUUUHHH!!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!! I screamed in my mind. Why the hell am I getting detention when it was really all that bastard Kane's fault!? It's bad enough that I have to go to the same school as that wolf mutt, but having the mutt's pack adviser and warrior as the principal is even worse! This is so unfair! Now if any OTHER guy were our principal, I wouldn't have to take this shit I thought ferociously. Why can't the old fool just go get mauled by a bear? or better yet have Kane and him fight eachother to the death! I snickered at the thought and grinned impishly.

Hearing my snicker, Rufus the toad man turned to scold me. The toad had taken over the scoldings and had been previously giving Kane a piece of his mind. I of course simply tuned him out and let my thoughts wonder back to the nagging question of what the delicious scent was. God! I don't know what it was, but I do know that if I ever find out what or even who it belongs too, I'll be the first they hear from. I couldn't help thinking about the smell, it had given me the feeling of complete bliss. It had made forget all my troubles with Kane and the possible war that might possibly break out. I found myself longing for the aroma, to be able to contain it and store it away for only myself. The only problem was I didn't quite know exactly what was causing the scent.

Didn't someone say that the smell belonged to that new kid? I wondered. Heh the guy must be fruity to have a smell like that and if he's not I feel way sorry for him. I nearly chuckled again but it would probably just earn me more chidings from the toad, so with effort I controlled myself. Geez this guy never shuts up! I wanted to tear his bloody mouth straight off! He had just finished his lecture on how I had been incredibly irresponsible, and was starting on how we were setting bad examples for our peers. I rolled my eyes and repressed the strong impulse to tear his throat open and watch as he wreathed like the pathetic creature he is.

Once again I smirked, but I made sure that his back was turned. Ok this is boring me senseless, this guy's love life must majorly suck because he does all the talking. I was debating on whether it was worth it to voice my assumption when all the sudden everyone seemed to have nothing else to say. Everyone had finally gone quiet as if there wasn't anything of interest left to say.

Finally! maybe now I can just go wolf down my lun-- my thought was interrupted when the heavens came crashing down. What I mean is that an angel must have all the sudden burst from heaven in a fit of laughter because an angelic fit of giggles consumed the school yard. My eyes widened in shock and my mind filled with that same ravenous desire and exhilaration that the smell gave me. It was just so....enticing! My eyes darted rapidly over the school yard, searching every possible nook for the master of the celestial sound. In my own haste I was unable to actually take in the details of the courtyard, so I decided to just follow everyone else's gaze. I was completely clueless as to who had made that harmonious giggle, mostly because it had obviously come from a female.

Now I've dated just about every girl, although there are some exceptions, and if I haven't dated them I've made it of the utmost importance to learn everything I can about them so that I could win them over. This is a pretty small town, with a small population of teenagers, we only have about 300 kids that attend Monte Cristo High. That being said, I pretty much know all of the female population here. So what confused me the most is that, never in the three years I had been here, had I EVER heard any female with such an amazing laugh. Not knowing who it was that had produced such charming laughter was almost literally tearing me apart with curiosity. So of course I knew I should be expecting some major surprise, and even though I was supposed to expect some jaw-dropping phenomonon, I still wasn't prepared when I saw her.

Now believe me when I say I've seen and been with a lot of gorgeous girls before. I've seen it all, sexy, seductive, alluring, stunning women that guys have wet dreams about. Women that men would kill to get in bed with. But her, now she was on a completely different level. She was above and beyond any creature, human or not in every aspect of her being. She surpassed every girl I had ever seen in appearance by a land slide! She was angelic in every aspect. I had no doubt as I looked upon this divine creature in captivation that she was the one who had enthralled me with her laughter. I also believed that she had to be the owner of the mysterious and sublime scent that had literally made me trip over myself in shock. I don't think I'd ever been in more shock in my whole life then when I looked upon that beautiful creature.