Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 8)

Chaptr 8

Serenity's P.O.V.

I heaved a great sigh and clamped my eyes shut in frustration. I was having a particularly hard time getting over my latest feat of embarrassment. The one that had taken place after Principal Tarak had left. Jeez I am really beginning to think that all the boys here are just a bunch of jerks. I sighed again, only this time I was vaguely aware of a pair of eyes watching me...and unfortunately I knew who they belonged to. You're getting ahead of yourself Serenity, just go over what happened and then you can decide what you want to do from there my conscience told me. "Right" I whispered, and recalled what had happened when Hana and I had started falling asleep after we finished our lunch.

Flashback:

We had just finished lunch and Hana and I had started cloud watching. Eventually I had found myself dozing off, having a difficult time falling asleep. I was right on the brink of unconsciousness when the shadow had fallen over me. I noticed because I suddenly felt cooler and it had gotten slightly darker then before. Even though my eyes were closed I could still tell. I didn't think anything of it at first; just thought a cloud may have blocked the sun out but would eventually drift away. I was surprisingly tense and for some odd reason I waited for the shadow to disappear before I would let myself try to fall asleep again.

The shadow didn't move for a long while, and when it became apparent that it wasn't going to move anytime soon I got unnerved but kept my eyes shut. Finally I got tired of being paranoid and decided I would just ignore the shadow. I was nearly asleep again when I heard a cough. At the unexpected sound I fluttered my eyes open, still only half awake. I didn't really take in my surroundings and acted like a person does when they first wake in the morning. I blinked innocently, rubbing my eyes while giving a strange mouse like yawn.

When I was finally awake enough to remember why I had been awoken I froze. T-that's right there was a cough I remembered while realization over took my face. Another louder cough then sounded from directly above me, further frightening me. It took a second to muster the courage to see who was obviously trying to get my attention, but fearing I may seem rude I finally looked up. Boy I wish I didn't do that. I gasped slightly when I saw the school quarter back looming over me with a terrible grin; strikingly white teeth shining menacingly. SWEET MOTHER IN HEAVEN WHERE DID HE COME FROM!?!? I nearly jumped 5 feet in the air in surprise, but I knew if I did I would probably topple over from the sudden movement. Luckily I was to scared to move at all and stayed lying on my back staring up at the tower of a boy, mouth slightly open, eyes cloudy with fright.

Seeing that I was afraid and bewildered by his appearance, Ranu chuckled lowly and raised a finely trimmed eyebrow in question and what seemed like amusement. A smug grin played over his lips and I began to wonder if that grin ever actually left his face. I was interrupted from my wanderings when he finally decided to break the silence. "Hmmm...so your the cutie that's got the school abuzz huh?" he asked in an arrogant but still curious tone. I blinked up bashfully at him unsure as how to answer him. Although my choices were especially narrowed considering my voice had suddenly stopped working; Leaving me with the only choice of blushing and nodding my head as best I could considering I was still lying on my back.

Obviously pleased with my answer the quarter back lifted a corner of his mouth in a smirk and continued with his investigation. "Ya know your the talk of the school, but strangely enough we haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting. I found it such a shame and decided I wanted to meet you personally and perhaps even show you around, I'm sure there's a lot more I could show you then any teacher might" he said with a sly wink. I tried shrinking back into the ground to hide my blush that had grown considerably on his emphasis of pleasure that had sounded oddly like a growl.