Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 5)

Chapter 6

Serenity's P.O.V. ~~Rewound a little~~

Hana was really excited that I was going to sit with her. She was tugging me along at a fast pace, and I was a bit scared that I might spill my food if we moved any faster. We had just come up to the double doors and Hana had to slow down abit to get through the crowd. Hana's grip on my arm got even tighter so that we wouldn't get separated. As we pushed through the crowd I got nervous being around so many strange people and nearly started to hyperventilate Hana noticing my quickening of breathe started shoving harder and we finally managed to make it through the door.

The bright sun was a blessing as we stepped outside, and I sighed in relief. When I was finally able to, I took a few gulps of air, and looked back up to Hana so as to find out where we were to go next. She was apparently distracted with something going on at the other side of the school yard, so I nudged her and asked her where we were supposed to go. She felt my nudge and seemed to realize that I had caught my breathe and smiled at me. "All better now?" she asked. I simply nodded in response, I was a bit tired from the day's hectic ness and just wanted to sit and eat.

I guess this showed on my face because then Hana smiled again, grabbed my arm, and shouted rather loudly "HHHHHHHUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY SERENITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR SPOTS GOING TO GET TAKEN!!!!!!". At that time a gust of wind blew my hair in my face making it difficult to tell where I was going, so I just let Hana drag me along. About two seconds after the wind had blown a loud murmuring seemed to erupt on the other side of the school yard. I was to busy trying to keep up with Hana and not trip over myself to find out what had caused the murmuring. When the wind stopped blowing, I removed the hair from my eyes and looked ahead. I saw that Hana was leading us over to a beautiful spot about a good 40 yards away. I didn't realize how large the school grounds were I thought in awe of all the open space.

We were only half way to our spot when Hana stopped abruptly. I wasn't really paying attention though, I was to busy admiring the trees. They were filled with sakura blossoms in full-bloom, and the flowers were just starting to fall. I was able to appreciate the flowers beauty because I had started attending my mothers garden when she passed away. I think Hana said something to me but I paid no heed, I was to awe-struck by the glorious beauty of the trees to notice any of my surroundings though. After about a minute of admiring I finally realized that we weren't moving. I turned back around to Hana, only to find her still staring across the school yard at that same unknown commotion. We must look silly just standing around, and something important must be happening for Hana to take such an interest in it I deducted.

Whatever Hana seemed to deem more important then us finding a seat must be very important. On that note, I decided to find out what was causing such great interest for most of the school yard. I followed Hana's serious eyes to a spot where the most people were standing around. I couldn't see what was happening there with all those people blocking my view. After repeated attempts at trying to find out what was going on, which basically consisted of me standing on my tiptoes and straining my eyes a little to hard, I gave a sigh and gave up. Whatever was going on wasn't really my business so I'd rather not get mixed up in it.

Hana on the other hand still had her complete attention given to the commotion, so I gently took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. I guess I must have startle her because she nearly jumped 3 feet in the air, she looked so funny I only barely managed to stifle a giggle. She clutched her chest and looked at me with a playful glare. "Geez angel you scared me!....although I guess I deserved it for zoning out like that" she said whilst rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.

Once again I was forced to stifle another giggle by covering my mouth with my free hand. Hana however, didn't bother holding one back. Although as she giggled I watched her eyes flick back to the strange scene going on, and I could tell that she was worried about whatever was going on. When she looked back over to me she realized I had caught her sneaky act, and smiled sheepishly. I simply gave her a curious look and felt my eyes change to orange. Once again when my eyes change, Hana's attention was completely given to them. "I really need to learn how to do that" she said in wonderment.