Just started HS and two arrogant rivaling werewolves ALREADY wanna get down my PANTS! (Chapter 4)

Serenity's P.O.V.

I looked over to the left side of the room where I noticed the only empty chair was in the center of the group of boys. I'm not sure why this sparked my interest so much but it did maybe its just some kind of warning instinct I thought with a mental shrug. My thought was interrupted when I realized Hana had started to talk again. "Yea, so anyway if you couldn't tell I'm not a big fan of Ranu, the one at the principal's office" she said with a look on her face that suggested she had just tasted something foul. "Why? whats he like? what did he do? did he pick on you?" I asked not being able to contain my curiosity or any dignity at that.

Hana just smirked down at the attention I was giving her. "Well lets see, I don't like him because he's a major jerk and doesn't know how to respectfully treat a woman, he's the football player here so he's also a major jock both personality wise and physically, and he's always fighting some person or another even if his opponent doesn't want to fight. In that order" she said. I felt myself flush at the thought of some scary football player picking a fight with me for no reason.

So not liking my odds of winning not like I'd ever get in a fight, no one should ever fight if it can be helped. "and to fully answer your question, yes he has picked on me once or twice" my new best friend said with a grimace. I also thought I saw a bit of shame in her eyes as she looked over to the right side of the room to the spot where the boy Kane sat asleep. I decided to give her a moment to brood and figure out what I knew. Ok so if Hana doesn't like this guy then naturally I don't think I'll end up liking him him either. As this ran through my head I knew my eyes were turning a shade of dark grey (which happens when I feel both mad and depressed)

It's such a shame, I hate not liking someone I thought grimly. I felt something poke my forehead "hello earth to angel! you in there girl?" I shook my head clearing my thoughts muttering an apology. "s-sorry I sort of spaced out I guess" Hana just chuckled but then got serious again. "I'm going to warn you now Serenity because your my friend and I don't want to see you hurt" she spoke in a stern voice I wasn't used to. "Listen carefully, these guys aren't people you want to draw attention from"

Hana's eyes were burning holes through my own with her fierce gaze. Her eyes hold a rather animalistic fierceness I caught myself thinking and inwardly shuddered. "Serenity it's obvious you don't know much about the male mind so I'm going to let you in on some secrets" "Secrets" I whispered soundlessly. She merely nodded her head in reply. "Serenity whether you realize it or not your what the boys here would call "an easy lay" and I'm not going to go into detail about that sense you obviously don't know what that means but just know that it is NEVER EVER good to be considered "an easy lay" by ANY boy".

I pondered what it might mean but decided if she didn't want to tell me then it was probably something I didn't want to hear. "Now here's my warning little angel, you will get by just fine if you stay.away.from.both.of.those.boys.they.are.dangerous!" she said with a ferocity that scared me....a lot. I felt my hands start to sweat and my face was no doubt as pale as a ghosts.

When Hana sensed my confusion/fear she relaxed her face and body. I think I heard Mr. Reece announce that lunch would be in ten minutes, but I was to busy going over everything Hana had said. I felt dizzy but there was a question in my mind I just couldn't stop thinking about. "Hana" I whispered without thinking. "Don't worry so much little angel, if you stay out of their way, and don't draw attention to yourself then you'll be just fine" she quickly said trying to comfort me having guessed I was going to ask what

I should do about avoiding them, but I had to ask her that agonizing question that was really bothering me. "But why do I have to stay away from that Kane boy" I wheezed out, just loud enough to draw more creepy stares and smirks from my classmates. "I-I mean I can understand why I should stay away from that Ranu person!" I quickly exclaimed as I saw the startled look appear on Hana's face. I didn't want her to get a weird perception of me so I hurriedly continued on with my ramblings. "What I mean i-is, well, i-if I'm supposed to stay away from Ranu because he's a bully, well, then w-why am I supposed to stay away from that other boy?" thinking that she didn't have the slightest clue as to what I meant.