chapter 1

Hey guys, this happens to be my first time writing here and i finally get to do what I've always wanted "write"

so please forgive my errors and all.
I'm open to corrections and criticism😉.
I look forward to having as much fun with writing this book and also having you read it.

With love from Fhonnie!!
Peace!!
          *        *         *

     "Karen! Karen please wait".
Rich boy Jason Salvatore has everything he could ever ask for...
A mansion as a house, maids at his beck and call, a huge fortune left to him by his late father, a killer girlfriend and man!was he sexy.
Tall guy with the perfect physique of a greek god, had eyes as blue as the sea, one that could make any girl go bananas. His lips, just at first glance was capable of sending any girl to the ninth heaven and talk about his killer smile.......Jason Salvatore was the perfect definition of "drop-dead gorgeous". Everything was going just perfect for the young millionaire, well not until his girlfriend Karen called it quits with him.

  "Karen"! Jason called her as he kept running to reach her.

"What'd i do babe...why are you walking out on us"
"Walking out? I'm doing us both a favour Jason" Karen yelled back.
Jason staggered back....surprised at Karen's outburst.
"B..b..but i thought we were doing just fine, we were perfect" he replied, at the verge of tears.
"No kidding, you ain't even good in bed....i wonder how i managed to put up with you for so long" Karen scoffs.
Jason's face turned ashen.
"You didn't just...."
"Oh yes i did, now please keep your distance from me".
And with that, she walked away leaving a heartbroken Jason.

Oops
Its short, i know
I'll strive harder to write longer next time.
Thanks lovelies...
Fhonnie!