A forced stay over

((The pic is of Yuki))
After that talk, we were all silent. "Yuki..." Hannah began. "I won't have your pity! Nothing hurts more than pity." I said, Allora's words still bouncing around in my head. "No. I was going to say it's your turn." We stared at each other. "Hannah, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." She said with a challenging smile on her face. "I dare you to... Go and hose yourself down, and run around the neighborhood." Hannah laughed. "Why not?"
   Then, we heard the boom of thunder. The lights flickered, and went out. Haruna came in. "Girls, your parents want you to stay here, at least until the storm passes." Allora looked out the window.
*********
Later, I found out that Allora's dare was to dump flour on us all. The worst part is, I found this immensely funny.
        As it so happened, they ended up staying over. Allora pulled out a book, and started reading it, Izzi was complaining to Nayeli about a school project, Zahra was telling Hannah about how their teacher had scarred them, and Hannah... well, I'm not exactly sure what she was doing. It looked like she was making claws using corn chip bugles, while singing about happy flowers.
        Hannah made us commoners ramen, and she did it well. "Hey Yuki?" She asked. "Yeah?" Hannah paused. "Tell me your birthday," she demanded. "I don't really celebrate my birthday..." I mumbled.  Izzi then yawned. "I'm going to bed." She said. All of us agreed this would be best, and laid down in my room.

    I stand near the edge of a cliff.  All is silent, and nothing is around me. I hear sounds of straining, and walk to the edge of the cliff. A small child is hanging but just barely. She stares, her eyes burning into me.