The Music room of DOOM

After going to lobby to get my schedule, I started looking for Class A1, which was my classroom. After walking around for a while, I found it. As soon as I entered, my automatic instinct was to take an open seat and not be noticed. I saw one an made a beeline for it. I looked around to see if any of the girls were there. I couldn't see any.
    As I began settling in, I heard squealing and looked up to see a trio of you guessed it - boys. There was a pair of twins, both creepy gingers, as my mom would say. ((If you're a ginger do not take offense. I am not biased, my friend, who is ginger, suggested this joke)) There was also a brunette. Who was actually a girl. Who dressed like a boy. I decided this girl's business, was just that.
Then I realized - new student. People are going to notice me. "Hey." I looked around. "Psst! New girl!" I looked to my left to see Hannah. "Are you okay?" Hannah hadn't even looked up from her 3DS. "I'm fine." I answered coldly.
     At this, Hannah looked up. "No you're not. Everyone gets first day jitters." She said simply. Her eyes were full of concern. "I told you I was fine." I said. I was extremely grateful when the teacher walked in. "Class, there is a new student today." She said in a formal tone of voice. Oh no. Here comes the people whispering. "Would Yuki Yume be so kind as to stand up?"
I stood up and stared straight ahead. "My name is Yuki Yume. It's a pleasure to be accepted into such a fine school." My tone was blank and emotionless. I sat down. 
    All my classes passed by in a blur. After all my classes, I was forced down the hall by an insane crowd of girls. The five girls from earlier, whom I have dubbed the Book Readers, had tucked themselves into a little alcove. Hannah looked up from her book, saw me, and gave a little 'Bye-bye. You're going to die soon' kind of way. I got pushed into a room called Music Room #3. As soon as the door opened, rose petals flew through the air. One got in my mouth, and went down my throat. I started coughing until a slimy rose petal flew out of my mouth, and into my hand. By this point, nearly everyone in the room was staring at me. I stared back.
Then, before I could walk away, a blonde was holding a rose in my face. "Welcome my Princess!" He said in an annoyingly high pitched voice. "I'm not royalty." I said. "Also, what if I'm severely allergic to pollen? What if you holding that rose in my face kills me? What if it puts me in a coma?" I pointed out. I walked away, got halfway down the hall, and then I was ambushed by the blonde. "Wait bright star! Do not leave us! Come and bask among the luxuries of the host club! Come and eat our good food!" That caught me. "Fine. I'll come." He opened his mouth again, and I cut him off. "To make you shut up." I followed him back and he opened his mouth before I could cut him off. "This lovely lady has come because she wishes to spend time with us!" He announced. "Actually, I came for the food."   He froze.  As I grabbed my plate, I wondered what I got myself into.