Chapter Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : THE TREE

I'll train. I will show them.

The room is divided into three. The Weaponry Section, The Information Section and The Survival Section. 

Well, this is a Survival Game so I went in first the Survival Section. Inside of it was a mini forest and I saw Carmen and Carl. I know they are siblings from the start. They introduced theirselves as fast climbers and runners. I saw Carl running around a tree while chasing Carmen. Carmen then run to a tree and started climbing. To be honest, she is very fast. So thus Carl.

I stepped on a bark and they soon noticed me. They stopped for a while and stared at me. They soon began to whisper about me.

I stepped forward but turned. I faced a large tree and planning on climbing it. 

I bend my knees and jumped for a bark but fell. Carmen and Carl laughed, making me irritated. I looked at them but tried again. But then again, I fell.

I started looking for a bigger bark and a spot on a tree where I could step.

I went up, step by step but I was so slow. Bark from bark, my hands started to be numb. After minutes, I fell. Again. Carmen and Carl looked at me. They were both laughing. "Stop It!" I shouted. They just glared and they became serious. "Hey Punk! You better shut up or else!" shouted Carl. "Chase him and strangle him, Carl." said Carmen. "Let's go." said Carl.

They both went down and went near me.

I felt very scared because they are both serious making me panic. I went up as fast as I can. Bark from bark. Suddenly, the bark that Im stepping on break but thank god, I was holding a strong bark. My body hanged in the tree.

10 meters below me. Carmen and Carl are close.

I crossed my legs and hugged the tree. Then, I started climbing again. "Were gonna get you, you punk!" shouted Carl. Carmen giggled.

After minutes, I arrived. I was first. Carl and Carmen stared at me and they were both mad. They started going down. I turned to my right and saw three person.

Cheese, Alec and Bree were watching me. I looked at them and they are talking about me. Seconds later, they went out of the Section.

I saw Carl and Carmen started to make a fire, still looking at me. They are really mad, but guess what. I dont care.

I went down and went out of the section. Then I went in the Weaponry Section.

Then my heart fell. I saw killers. I saw experts.

____________________________________________________________________________

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! HOPE YOU LIKED IT. Hope you read the next chapters and i am so sorry about the grammar. Vote it and please add it in your READING LIST PLEASE! Comment anything you like and please please SHARE IT! Thanks!