Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN : THE REMINDER

Just as Bree was talking, we stopped. It was the time.

We arrived in the place. I went out the bus and saw this huge arena. It is like a concert hall. The tall walls were painted with bright silver. The Roof is circular and above it was the statue of Ares. 

We lined up and we were really excited to go in the training center.

"Okay guys, welcome to your training grounds. The Armar Center!" shouted Scott.

"Two days from now, the games will start. So, starting today, give it your best shot in training. Pick your weapons and make sure you impress the head trainer, Roy." said Ace.

From the entrance, we saw a tall hunk. His mucles were really big and his body is so large. I was sure that he is working out. His dark skin made him more intimidating. He has curly brown hair and has a clear brown eyes. His name is Roy.

"Good Morning Daughters and Sons of Ares! or Mars! I am Roy Mchale. Your head trainer. I will guide you as you enter the training center. First, I would like you to give your schedule. From 7am to 10am you will sleep. From 10am to 12noon you will eat. And 12noon onwards, you will train." said Roy.

"Today will be your Primary Training. Tomorrow, you will have your Secondary Training in which you will have your solo performance for us to determine your Scale Point. Your scale point will give your number of chances of winning. So make sure you impress us especially Roy." said Ace.

"As you enter, you will turn left. There, you will see your bedrooms assigned to you." said Scott.

"GO IN! AND WELCOME TO ARMAR CENTER!" shouted Roy.

We all went in, in single file. As we enter, we saw two statues above two pillars. One on our left and one on our right. On our left was Ares in his greek costume while on our right was Ares, in his roman costume. Infront of us is a iron door which will be the entrance of the training center. We turned and saw our bedrooms. My bedroom was at the end of the hallway.

As I entered, there is a king bed which was huge made out of goat hair which was very comfortable. IT has red design and it was very smooth. I jumped on it and it was very relaxing.

Then, I slept.

As I woke up, it was around 10:10 I rushed out and run for the dining area which was in the right side of the Armar Center. There, I saw everybody in pairs except for Roy, Scott and Ace. As I entered the dining area, everyone looked at me and after minutes they went back in their conversation. I saw a guy waving his hands. It was a roman signifying where will I sit.

I sat down infront of him and introduced myself. "Hey, I am Benjamin." I said. He replied, "Cy." he said. He continued to chew his fries. "So, tell me more about yourself." I said. "You will know me more as I get hold with a bow and arrow." said Cy. "Oh, so you are an archer." I said. He didnt replied.

Cy is a small guy yet very intimidating because of his green eyes. It was so clear. He has an army cut and his body is fit and strong. A thought came into my mind that he has a chance of winning.

Lunch was over. During the whole lunch, Me and Cy were both quiet. He is very serious and scary.

We went in our line and stayed infront the Iron door which will lead us in our training center.

"Go in your stations which you wish to go and train. A best advice, TRY EVERYTHING" Roy said.

Ace and Scott opened the door and my heart jumped.

The players run and went to their stations. They are now training. Training on how to kill me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING and sorry for the long update. ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Comment and Vote! SPREAD PLS! Thanks and sorry for the grammar! :)