Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX : THE TRAINING

     "Look, our victim" said the boy.

    As Bree and I went inside the training room. The first thing that I saw was two people holding a gladiator sword and the other boy holding an axe. "Alec, enough." said Bree. As the two guys got closer. I recognized them. 

      It was the "Roman Dude" and... and.. Cheese, my bestfriend who will try to kill me. "Yes, Bree. Thanks for sending him here." said Alec, the huge, muscular guy. "Your welcome, brother" said Bree. 

     I dont get it. Is it really, I mean. Is this planned?

     "Father, look." said Alec. Beside Alec was a man wearing a gliadiator suit and a helmet made out of gold. "Ahh. Would it be Benj, my son" 

     "Why did you sent me here?" I said. "To kill you, of course?" said Cheese. "He's mine, Im going to kill him." said Bree. "Wait, my children. Lets have his last words be revealed." said Mars. "Why?" I asked. All of them was standing with pride. Cheese hands Bree with a Bow and Arrow.  "Why, why, why. Well of course, just like we said before, To kill you!" Everybody laughed. "You ready, Benjie?" said Cheese. "I was born ready"

     I dash for th weapons behind them. I got a pack of knives. To be honest, I dont know how to use this knife. An arrow was shot near me as I dodged a throwing axe. Alec was dashing towards me with his sword prepared. I went into a stairs and saw an obstacle course. It was hurdles. I run, jump, run, jump until I reached the end. Bree keeps shooting arrows again while Cheese is laughing while he throws his axes. "Mars hates Runners!" They both laughed. I keep running and went inside a room. Inside the room was a maze. I entered and all i can see was walls. This place is huge. It is really a maze. I looked back and there is  no signs of them. I slow down until I fall. 

     What just happened? All I know is that Bree and I entered the room so she could teach me lessons in fighting because they were trained by Mars. As I rested, i heard footsteps.

     I stand and saw meters away infront of me was Mars, holding a sword. "Benj, why run?" As he said that I took a turn and run. Took a turn again and run. Again, again, again until I saw him AGAIN. He was meters away from me and he is definitely infront of me. "Come closer" he said, taunting me. I run again. While I was taking turns, all I could hear was him, laughing and saying "Come! We will have fun together. Killing is fun right?" He keeps laughing. "Ready or not here I come! Bitches!" He laughed again. 

     My body was so tired that its been twenty minutes of running. I cannot handle it anymore. I need to face him. "Dont fear. Fear nothing, my son" I remembered Ares. I took a deep breath. Prepared my knife and shouted. "Come here! Let me kill you first!" He appeared right infront of me. With his hands, he pushed the wall to the sides and bang! We have a free space. "Lets start, shall we?" 

     He dash towards me, slashing his swords and keep saying "Grrrrr" which was annoying. I keep dodging, until I pushed him aside. "Tired, my boy?" He was mocking me. "Not until you die!" I threw my knife but it was missed. "Hahaha! Is that your talent?! Be ashamed of yourself! You are my son and your like that?! Miss!" He was laughing so hard. I could'nt stand it until I took a deep breath, aim and shoot! It hit! It hit his ankles! Well, thats not my target but still I hit!

     But. Inch by inch, he started to walk towards me. "Happy? Now, Make me happy" The room was full of blood already. My body too. It was full of slashes, bruises and everything! Why are they doing this? Cant they wait for the games? 

     I prayed and cursed. I was about to die. No one can beat my father, no one. 

     As he was about to slash his sword, I dropped on the floor fainted. My vision became blurry until I saw two boys slash Mars away. "Help him! Now!" shouted the other boy. I recognized his voice. I know him. 

     "Your going to be okay, I promised" Bam! I drop dead. I fainted.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, thanks for reading it! Hope you like it and again, sorry for the grammar. Still young. So hope you spread it and please continue to read it and vote. Say anything you like! Thanks :))