Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN : THE GATHERING

     I was invisible. I was spying. I was stupid.

   After the "fire" burned the Gods and Goddesses, things went wrong. The Gods were fighting against each other on who will they punish. If it was me or Hephaestus who made the fire. This was stupid. This is really stupid. 

    The Gods deciden to do their gathering.

    In every deep cases, incidents, etc. They all gather to this courtroom and talked about the case. 

    The "gathering"  is really important. In the acient times, they all punish these mortals. Before they punish them, they talked about them in the gathering.

      We all know that Gods are really, uhmm. I dont know how to put this but they are not united. With this, it resulted to "gathering" which they all agree with the same answer.

            "It's nice of you to join us, Artemis and his twin, Apollo." Zeus said.

       "Sorry, we are late." Artemis bowed at Zeus.

       "You healed him?" Zeus eyebrows went up.

       "His burn marks and bruises was bad, that's why." said Apollo, gently.

      The room was a total court room. Infront of us was the high chair. The judge's chair. Zeus was sitting on it. Beside it was the witness' chair. Infront of them was the audience's chair which was divided into two. One side for the side of Hephaestus, and a side for my side.

        "Let us begin." Zeus' gavel made thunders.

        "We are ready." said Athena. Beside her was Hephaestus. Behind them was Demeter, Hades, Poseidon and Ares.

         Oh god, Ares believed that I created the fire. What? He is so damn stupid! He knows that I didnt created the fire. If I can make fire, why can't he? Argh, people these days are so annoying and stupid.

          "We are ready also." said Artemis. 

           Yay! Artemis on my team. Including on my team are Apollo the jerk, Aphrodite, Dionysus, a stripper, Hermes and Hera.

         So this gathering is all about Artemis and Athena.

         Let's do this!

         "Let's recap, everyone." said Zeus.

         "I was possessed by an eidolon which Ares summoned. I made you all mock Benjamin and Cheese as they fight Ares. Now, the first question is, why summon an evil spirit?" said Zeus.

         Ares went up and went to the witness stand.

          "My sword. It has a curse. Once you slash it with something, an eidolon will possess you and the eidolon inside me made another eidolon and it possessed you, Zeus." said Ares.

         "Okay. Any questions Artemis?" asked Zeus.

        "No, let's continue." said Artemis.

          "After that, we went to the Duel. Cheese and Ares. While they were fighting, Benj was trapped in a corner with fire surrounding him. Hephaestus made that, right?" asked Zeus.

           "Yes." said Artemis. 

        "What a poor guy." said Aphrodite, mocking me.

        "Why?" asked Apollo.

          "Well, he was noisy." said Hephaestus.

          "Well?! Are you stupid? He was asking help from us." said Artemis.

         "Shut up or else." said Hephaestus.

           "Ugly face." said Aphrodite.

          BANG! Hephaestus was humiliated. Thanks, Aphrodite.

          "Then that explains why he made the next fire. The fire bomb " said Artemis, laughing.

           "Explain." said Athena. "Let's all listen to the virgin."

          Hephaestus giggled.

           "Well. I can prove that Hephaestus made the explosion which caused my skin to have this scars. Well, let's all have a recap. During the battle, Benjamin was screaming for help. He was trying to get our attention. Let's all assume that Hephaestus is a hot headed." said Artemis.

      "Yes, he is." said Hermes.

              "Shut up. Going back, Benjamin got Hephaestus' attention. This made him not focusing on the fight which he would like to give his attention to. Hephaestus got mad and made a fire that made Benjamin stop screaming. But then again, Benjamin kept screaming for our help. When Hephaestus was annoyed, he made the explosion. What about that, SLUT?!" said Artemis, mocking Athena.

      "She has a point. But then again, I have evidence. You see, when Hephaestus makes fire, his hands are toasted. Meaning it is very hot. Once you touched it, it is very hot. Like he was boiling. But when two boys opened the door, I held his hand and run away." said Athena with pride.

      "I get it." said Zeus.

      "When you held his hands, they were cold. Right?" asked Zeus.

      "Yes. And I have witnesses. Hera and Aphrodite. Two girls who joined Benj's team." said Athena.

       "Well, then. The answer is obvious. The boy, Benj would be killed for harming the Gods. We all know why." Zeus announced.

         Artemis looked at me and whispered, "Sorry. Goodbye"

         I shivered and lie down. But I like it this way. I really dont want to go to the games, thank God.

         When Zeus was about to pound his gavel, Ares shouted "Stop!" 

         It startled the Gods. 

         "What is it? Faster! I am damn sleepy!" shouted Zeus.

         "No one's killing no one. If it is really true, please dont kill him. We forgot about the--" said Ares.

          "The what?" asked Artemis.

         "The Hunger Games" said Athena.

          "Remember, he has no skill." said Ares.

          "He will be killed." said Hephaestus.

          "I promise you, the Gods. I will make the games fast and fun. I will make the arena special." said Ares.

            Then Here comes the deadliest part. 

            "What do you mean, special? " asked Zeus.

             "The Arena is controlled by me and the cabin leaders. Controlled means, I can do anything I want." said Ares.

               Everyone started smiling while I was shaking. 

              "Burn the whole Arena, make flood, spoil the food, create monsters and the best part is I can change the Arena. I can make it a hell." said Ares.

               "You will be needing my help." said Hades, laughing.

              "And what if he wins?" asked Artemis.

               " He won't. I promised. 

               My heart was beating fast until I rushed out of the room and went to Ace and Scott.

               " He will die " Ares shouted.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late upload. Hope you liked it. Vote, comment anything you want. Sorry for the grammar and please.. PLEASE SPREAD IT? Okay? Thanks for the supporters :)) Please continue to read the book :)))