Omg

IM FLIPPING OUT! This book is almost at 1K reads and I'm so happy! This book takes allot of thought and preparation to write. I'm just AH.

I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE WOULD LIKE IT SO MUCH! I MEAN, ITS ONE OF THOSE STORIES THAT, WHAT I'VE SEEN, IS TERRIBLE BECAUSE YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR OWN CHARACTER AS THE MAIN PROTAGONIST. BUT OMG, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ALMOST 1K READS.

But seriously, thank you guys so so so much. This means allot to me. You know what, I need to do a little shout out.

This girl makes the best effing books, she has a two part series, Rest Now and Letting Go, both Wilford Warfstache based. She also has an AntiSepticEye X Child!Reader, A Googliplier Story, she has so freaking many. But, like I said, shout out. EVERYONE GO GIVE MY GIRL BloodyNightSky SOME LOVE.

Well, I'll see you all soon! Bai!~

PS: Sammie holds a very special place in my heart because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't of had these stories, or any of them having continued as far as the have. My Dad Does YouTube, is the longest running book, and that is so hard to let go, because if you didn't know, it's ending very soon. So, that's just tugging at me, that why I'm waiting to end it. Sammie had also stayed with me through most of my writing on here. We have both seen each other's books grow, and I feel that's very special, for both of us. I remember the day I commented on her story and soon after that, she had commented on one f my stories and I was so happy that someone that I spoke to, actually took the time out of their day to read my story...Jeez, I WENT ON ANOTHER RAMBLE AGAIN, SORRY GUYS! CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIVES, PLZ!