Chapter Three

Everyone in class is rushed out and the teacher is trying to help me and Dylan, but there's nothing she can do but call the ambulance. While im still consious on the floor shaking, i can still feel blood slowly dripping from my eyes. I cant talk no matter how much i want to. I dont understand what is happening. Why am i visioning something? Before i can think anymore, Everything goes black as i lay motionless on the floor.

********

I open my eyes. Where am i? Im in the middle of a city... But it'ts not a normal city, It's empty. Everything is quite and peaceful. "Am i dead?" I shout out to the sky. I get no reply. I stand up and start walking. I don't know where to go. This place is a ghost town. I feel my stomach growl. Im hungry! While im walking i notice a little chinese restaurant. I crossed my fingers hoping the doors would open. I grabbed the handle and pulled. It didn't open, but not because it was locked. There was something holding it closed. I pull as hard as i could until i fell on to the floor, but the door slammed open.

What was holding it closed? I couldnt find anything. That was weird. I start to walk in, as im walking i notice a really bad death smell. Gross! I plug my nose. The furniture is all scratched up along with the floors and walls. Everything is also smeared with blood. What is going on around here? Any little bit of hunger i had disappeared, especially after smelling death.

I Should Probably look for a phone! Finally, a good idea! I need to get out of this place! It is seriously giving me the creeps! I start to walk behind the counter, but there is no sign of any phone or telephone. Crap! I run out of the restaurant inhaling as much fresh air as i could. And then i notice a telephone stand across the street. "Yes!" I say out loud. Im probably going to need some money. I plug my nose again and run back in to the restaurant and find myself a couple quarters in the register. I Run back out and i start running to the telephone stand. I put in the quarters and pick up the phone. I realize the phone is broken. The telephone cord was cut off. I slam the phone on to the floor. "Where am i!" I scream in anger. Why is no one here?! I start to run. I dont know where im going, all i know is i need to find someone!

As im running, i see a rock ahead of me, but it was too close for me to react. I trip on the rock and fall on to the hard cement. "owww" I moan in pain. I lift up my jeans over my knee and see blood drip down from one of my knees. Luckily i didnt get too messed up. i hold pressure to my knee. 

"Errrr" I hear moaning sounds coming from all around me.

"hello?" I shout back. I start to hear more and more groans, but no one is around. I automatically stand up and start looking around me. I notice i feel myself shaking. I'm so scared. I start to see people come out of their hiding places and start limping towards me. They werent just normal people. I dont know what they were. I keep looking around me watching these lifeless people coming towards me. I start to scream and run to the nearest door near me. It was a mall. I ran up every staircase until i got to the highest level and i find myself a bathroom and i lock it. Then i begin to cry. What were those things? "Those people...werent people!" I say outloud. It sounded even more crazy hearing the words. I just want to go home!

"You're right. Their not people anymore. Their zombies." A woman walks out of one of the stalls holding a gun to my forehead.

"Oh my god..." I whisper in shock. 

"Did they bite you?" she says as she starts to examine my neck and body. I let her. She's the only person that may be able to help me.

"No" I say trying not to start crying. 

"What happened to your leg?" She mean mugs me and examines the cut.

"I...I fell," i  stutter, but answer her question.