Chapter Six: Arrested

Dean and Sam get inside the Impala and drive to the nearest motel to check in. When they go inside, they check in with the clerk at the desk. Dean shows the clerk his fake credit card.

"You know that someone checked in with the same credit card number for an entire month?" informed the clerk.

"Oh, yeah we know, we know that person. May we please have that room?" said Dean.

"Sure, I guess," said the clerk.

The clerk showed Dean and Sam the way to the room, Dean and Sam thinking that it may be their father's. When they enter the room the clerk walks back to the main counter. There're newspaper clippings everywhere and a ring of salt protecting the room against any spirits. Dean examined the newspaper clippings and they're about Constance's victims and that there's no pattern connecting them. There's a reference to a 'Woman in White' which Dean and Sam figure refers to Constance Welch.

"Sam, I think Dad would have destroyed the corpse and banished the ghost," Dean reminded.

"Yeah, but she has another weakness," Sam adds.

"I think Dad may have talked to Constance's husband, Joseph Welch," Dean says.

"Dean you know what, I'm sorry about my earlier comments on Dad's obsession," Sam says apologetically.

"Dude, no chick flick moments." Dean put his hand up to Sam.

Sam chuckled," Alright, jerk."

"Bitch," Dean smirked," I'm going to clean up, ok?"

"Yeah, whatever you need to do..." Sam said distractedly.

While Dean went to get a shower Sam finds a photograph of himself, Dad and Dean on a "hunting trip." Then Sam decides he wants to check his voicemails. Outside Dean sees the clerk pointing his way to the deputies.

"Sam, the deputies are here! Get away!" Dean warned.

Deputy Jaffe and Hein come up to Dean and asked a question.

"Where's your partner?" Deputy Jaffe asked.

"I actually don't know," Dean said, lying.

"Is that so?" Deputy Hein said.

They walk to their motel room and opened the door.

"I told you he wasn't here," Dean said smiling.

"Whatever, but we have something to talk about sir, come out side."

They walk outside to the police car.

"Let me check your pockets," asked Deputy Hein.

He dug into Dean's brown leather jacket and found the fake Marshal ID's and the fake credit cards.

"Fake ID's, fake credit cards, do you have anything that's real?"

Dean smiles and says," My boobs."

The deputies arrest Dean for fake identification. They handcuffed Dean.

Deputy Jaffe walks over and says," Well, I searched around your room and found newspaper clippings of all the missing victims! I also found a journal that has your name in it."

Dean struggled in the chains, trying to get free. "That's my father's journal!"

"Well, I'm guessing your involved with the missing people." Jaffe smirked.

"I was three when the first disappearance happened! It couldn't have been me!" screamed Dean.

"I guess your right, but you could be working with your father and he just did the first disappearance!"

"What? You're crazy!!! I didn't do it!"

"Take him in Hein," said Deputy Jaffe.

He put Dean in the back of the police car and drove to the police station.

A/N

I couldn't find a good video for this, sorry. :( I really am. I will find a picture though, hopefully. So, this chapter is just saying they're figuring out the mystery of the woman in white and about their Dad until Dean gets arrested for a framed kidnapper. Thanks guys for reading!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

READ