Chapter Two: Dean Winchester <3

I gave up everything for Dad. I gave up my education, childhood, and my life. I want a family, a home and a job that actually pays. Although, I know that I’m doing the right thing. I might not have the almost perfect life like Sam, but I have all I need. I hunt things, demons, spirits, and creatures you couldn’t even dream about. That’s my job, a hunter, to protect people from them. It usually starts out that a person dies, but still has unfinished business, like love or revenge. I keep doing this job because of what happened to Mom. I know about Mom and so does Sammy. We don’t try to remember what happened; we only remember that something evil killed her, a demon. When Mom died Sammy was only 6 months old, I was four. November, 2nd 1983 was the night Mom died. So basically after that, Dad started to figure out and question what had killed Mom… He knew it wasn’t any ordinary house fire. Dad is on a hunting trip at this very second. He’s been gone, not spoken to in months… Usually he answers his phone when I call him. I don’t really get nervous when Dad is on a hunting trip, but when he doesn’t answer, I know he’s fine. Anyways, I have a bad feeling that something is wrong with him now. I’m thinking Sam will have some information about where Dad is, but I’m not for sure. Dad and Sam haven’t seen each other in months. The last time they saw each other, they were fighting. It was before Sammy was going to college, law school. Dad didn’t want Sam to go, but Sam wanted to have a normal life. So, Sam just left Dad and me to fight the demons and other creatures by ourselves. I decide that I should go to my younger brother for help.

A/N

So, this is Dean. He's sort of the hunter type, ladies man, and bad boy. Not "bad bad." I love this dude! He loves his family, but he's lost a lot of people so he's kind of messed up. I hope you guys love him as much as I do! He's batman! LOL Only fans know about that "batman" thing. So if you're new to this, you will know soon! I hope I described Dean as good as in the shows. I couldn't much detail about him since you know, he's kind of inappropriate. All I' saying is he cusses and has se(x) a lot with women. Hence the name, "ladies man" ;) OK guys I'm putting a video and picture for Dean! The video is really good! It gives me goosebumps! I hope you like it! Thanks guys!

Comment!

Vote on this book!

Read it!

Follow me!

Fan over it!