Chapter Five: Constance Welch

Dean and Sam stop at a gas station to get more fuel for the Impala.

"Remember how we use credit card scams to pay for our supernatural trips?" said Dean.

"Yeah, I think it's stupid! What happens if we get caught?" Sam said.

"Oh Sammy, you don't know how to do this job, do you?"

"Yeah I do!"

"Yeah ok," Dean said with a laugh.

Dean sits in the drivers seat and finds Sam sitting with his cassette tape collection. There were lots of cassette tapes in a cardboard box, with names on it.

Sam picks up one and questions Dean," Really dude cassette tapes?"

"Ok so?" Dean answered.

"Ok, so Metallica, AC/DC, and RadioHead?"

"What they're classics!" said Dean, his eyebrows raising.

"Yeah, classics of the mullet rock." Sam laughed.

Dean picked up a cassette tape and popped it in the radio. Music blared.

"House rules Sammy! Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole."

" 'Sammy' is a chunky twelve year old boy, my name is Sam."

Dean turns the music up louder and screams, " I'm sorry, I can't hear you the music is too loud."

The brothers finally arrive in Jericho, California, they see police cars blocking off the bridge where Troy Squire died the night before. Dean reaches into the glove box to get his fake U.S. Marshal ID to talk to the deputies and ask about the car crash and the man's death, also the pattern of the similar deaths.

"Excuse me, police officers, my name is Marshal Joe and I wanted to know more information about these recent deaths," Dean said.

"Um, hello Marshal Joe, my name is Deputy Jaffe and no there's no evidence of who did this and what had happened," Deputy Jaffe said.

"Well ok then Deputy Jaffe you were a great help!" Dean said with sarcasm.

Sam stomps on Dean's foot. They walk away from the crime scene and Dean hits Sam on the back of his head.

"Why did you stomp on my foot Sam?"

"Why do you have to talk to police officers like that?"

When Dean and Sam walk to Dean's Impala, Deputy Hein gets suspicions about them. Deputy Hein is Amy's father and Amy Hein was the one who was dating Troy Squire.

"Dean, we're on our own because the police have no idea!"

"So? We'll still will find out what is killing and making these men disappear!" Dean said.

As they leave, Sheriff Pierce arrives with 2 FBI agents, but the brothers are way gone. In town, Dean and Sam find Troy's girlfriend, Amy. When they first spotted her, she was putting up missing posters of Troy.

"Hello Amy," said Dean.

"Who are you?" Amy said with concern.

"We're Troy's uncles," Sam said nervously.

"Oh, what do you want?

"First let's go to a place where we can speak privately, then we can talk," Dean whispered.

When they come to the diner Dean and Sam ask Amy and her friend, Rachel questions.

"So, were you with Troy the night he died?" Dean asks.

"No! I was on the phone with him though; he said that he had to work."

"Did you hear any static or any suspicious noises?" Sam questioned.

"No, not at all," Amy says.

"Is there anyone or anything that would have killed him?" Dean asks.

"Anything?" Amy says with concern.

"Oh, um, we meant anyone," Dean said with certainty.

"Oh, well no I don't think anyone would want to kill Troy."

"There is this one local legend though," Rachel says.

"What is that Rachel?" Sam asked.

"Rachel, that's ridiculous! That's only a local legend!" Amy says with a laugh.

"Rachel, can you please tell us the legend?" Sam asks.

"Yeah sure, it involves a woman hitchhiker and whoever picks her up in their car, disappears forever.

"Thank you Rachel and Amy, you guys were a great help," Dean says.

Dean and Sam go into the Impala and drive to Jericho public library to research about the local legend.

"Dean, look! I think I found something," Sam called.

"It's a story about this woman named Constance Welch. She purposely drowned her children in the bath. Then after that, she went to a nearby river and drowned herself by throwing herself off a bridge. Coincidently, it was the same bridge where Troy Squire died," Sam said.

"We should check that bridge out tonight," Dean said.

That night Dean and Sam go the bridge and wonder if their father was here with the same exact idea.

"It may take a while to find what's going on up here," Dean said.

"Dean, remember I have to be back on Monday!" Sam said louder.

"Sammy, you have to face up to what you are: a hunter," Dean said quietly.

"That's not my life, Dean. I know you want to do this for Mom, but she won't be alive no matter what we do!"

Dean angrily grabs Sam and pushes him into the suspensions of the bridge and says, "Don't talk about Mom like that!"

Dean turns away from Sam and sees Constance standing on bridge railing. The Impala starts up by itself even though Dean has the keys. The Impala speeds towards Dean and Sam, but right before the car hits them, they jump over the side of the bridge. Sam got a hold of the side of the bridge while Dean fell into the river. Sam checks to see if Constance is gone, which she was, and he jumps over. He runs to the end of the bridge and asks, "Dean are you ok?"

"I'm super!" Dean said with sarcasm.

Dean gets up and walks up onto the bridge and he and Sam sit on the hood of the Impala.

"Do you think Constance was trying to tell us to go away?" Sam asked Dean.

"Maybe, but we're not going anywhere until that spirit is gone," Dean said with confidence.

"Do you think she messed up the car?"

"No, whatever she did with it, it fine."

Then Dean screamed," That Constance chick, what a bitch!"

Minutes passed when Sam finally said, "You smell like a toilet."

A/N

I won't be able to get this all on one video, but I can look.... I will try to find a picture too, but I'm not sure. I hope I do get good ones! So, this chapter is basically about Dean and Sam trying to find out some clues. So, yeah! :) Hope you liked it! Thanks guys!

COMMENT!

FAN!

READ!

FOLLLOW!

VOTE!