Chapter Four: Centennial Highway

*Jericho, California*

"Baby, I can't go because I have work tonight!"

"Fine Troy, I mean you don't have to see me tonight, I love_"

Troy ended the call with annoyance. While driving on the highway back home, Troy spots a woman dressed in white walking on the side of the highway. He pulls his car right beside her and then the radio stops playing music, but Troy thinks it might be the connection.

"Car trouble or something?" asked Troy.

"Take me home?" she answers with a whisper.

"Sure, get in. So where do you live?"

"At the end of Reconritch Road," she whispered.

"Coming from a Halloween party or something? You know a girl like you shouldn't be out here alone..."

"I'm with you. Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Uhhh...,"says Troy nervously.

"Will you come home with me?"

"Hell yeah!" said Troy.

They arrived at this old and abandoned house.

"I can never go home..." the woman said quietly.

Troy looks out the window to look at the house. He turns to the woman, but she wasn't there, all there was left was a fading handprint on the windshield.

"Hello? Are you still out there?" Troy yelled.

There was no response, no whisper, and no sudden movements. She was gone. Troy decided that maybe she went into the house already. He steps onto the porch in front of the house, when a bat flew above his head. He runs to the car, terrified, and goes back to the highway. As Troy is driving the woman appears in the back seat, her reflection in the mirror. Troy doesn't know she's there until he crashes into a barricade on a closed bridge. As the car comes to a halt, Troy screams with agony while blood splatters inside the car.

A/N

So, this is the "monster" Dean and Sam are hunting. So, pay attention! Yes, it can be gory, but it's ok... I will post a video of this chapter besides the story. Read the story first though! I will put a picture of the "woman in white". So, I hope you loved it! Keep reading!

Comment!

Read!

Vote!

Fan!

Follow!