Chapter One: Sam Winchester

Things have happened in my life that is too hard to explain. I have had deaths, pain and sorrow; that you might think is normal. It’s life, what do you expect? Although that might be true, my experiences with death, pain, and sorrow are different. Not like yours. Now, I think it’s changing, my life, it’s turning around. I’m 22 years old, I got accepted into law school, and I met Jessica Moore, my girlfriend. I might just engage to her in the next couple of days. Maybe my life will finally just be normal. I have a brother named Dean Winchester. He’s more like a troublemaker, unlike me. He likes to do things his way. He acts tough and strong on the outside, but Dean has some messed up feelings inside of that muscular body. He’s not huge, but he’s not scrawny. He’s actually pretty healthy for someone who eats pie and burgers all the time. Dean is 26 years old; he doesn’t have a job that pays money. He has a special job saving people. I would have the same job if I did listen to Dad. Dean follows Dad’s orders more than anyone else’s. That’s why he has no real job, no family of his own, and no house to live in. I didn’t listen to Dad and I’m proud of it. I’m in law school and hopefully getting married. I just didn’t want Dean’s life. My dad and Dean do the same job, hunting things. They hunt demons, spirits and other creatures that can kill you in just a second if you don’t have the correct tools. Dean has all of his tools in his trunk of his Impala, his car. Dean prefers to his car as ‘baby’. He loves that thing way too much. I haven’t seen my brother and my dad for a long time. I do miss them, but they don’t have enough time to stop by and chat. I see Dean every ten to twelve months, but my dad, I haven’t seen in over a year. I’m getting worried, but I’m guessing that they’re both fine. Now, that’s why I was surprised when I heard a knock at my door and saw my brother, Dean.

A/N

So, this is Sam Winchester, the younger brother of the two and he just wants to live a normal life outside the hunting monsters. This chapter tells you a little background on Sam, to let you get the scoop of him. I also can put a picture of him from the Internet, if you want... (I did anyways!) I was basically trying to tell you that Sam just wants to lead a normal life and become a lawyer. BTW: Jessica Moore is his girlfriend. ;) Next you will learn more about Dean Winchester, the ladies man. ;) Sam is 22 years old right now, in Stanford college. :) As I said earlier: I DON'T OWN THIS! I hope you guys can keep reading! Thanks!

Comment!

Add this to your Reading Lists!

Vote on this book!

Follow me!

Read it!