Prologue

• Dedicated to I don't OWN THIS!

*22 Years Ago*

It was a quiet evening in Lawrence, Kansas in the wonderful home of Winchester's. Everybody in the Winchester family was in Sam's nursery saying goodnight. (Sam is only six months old.)Dean (Sam's older brother by four years) runs over to his mother, Mary Winchester, to pick him up. He kisses Sam on the forehead goodnight. After saying goodnight to his little brother, Dean gets put down by his mother, and runs towards his father, John Winchester, to give him a hug. John goes to Sam's crib and also, kisses him goodnight on the forehead. John goes to Dean's room and puts Dean to bed, while Mary puts Sam to sleep. Mary is in her bed when she wakes up to Sam crying through the baby monitor. She looks beside her and sees that John isn't in bed with her. She stands up and goes to Sam's bedroom. When she enters the bedroom, she sees a dark figure with Sam in his arms. Thinking its John she asks him a question. "Is Sammy hungry?" Mary asked.

"Shhh," he replied.

She leaves the bedroom to go back to sleep, when she hears noises downstairs. She quietly goes downstairs to check what the noises are. She walks into the front room and she sees the TV on and John on the recliner. Thinking that if John is down here, then who is up there? She rushes to Sam's nursery confronting the dark figure. The dark figure looked at Mary and she suddenly got pushed into the wall with a strong force. She started to scream in fear of the fact that she might die and that her family will go down with her. John wakes up to Mary screaming and runs upstairs. The dark figure starts to raise Mary up to the ceiling. John arrives in Sam's nursery and finds Sam wiggling in his crib and Mary nowhere to be found. He looks down at baby Sam and smiles. His smile quickly fades away, when drops of blood go onto Sam's forehead. John looks up and sees Mary pinned to the ceiling with a gash of blood across her stomach. He looks at his used to be wife in horror. Then flames started to go around her body, moving fast. John picks up his son and goes to his son Dean.

"Take Sam out of the house, and don't look back!"

Dean runs outside safely with Sam. John tried to save Mary, but it was no use, she was dead. He runs out of the burning house to be with his two sons, Dean and Sam. Firemen arrived shortly after, shooting water out of the hose into the burnt house. John tries to comfort Sam and Dean while sitting on the hood of the 1967 black Impala.

A/N

Hi guys! Gwen here! So, this chapter is a little recap of what happened to their mom and how devastating that was. I hope this is really good, because this literally took a lot of research and videos to do. I don't care that much, since I LOVE Supernatural! As I said in the comments, I DON'T OWN THIS! Basically, I'm going to rewrite the shows, but in book form. Hope you love it! I really need some new followers, because I used to have 24 followers, but then my account got deleted. :( So, yeah please read on! It's not as good as the TV show, but it's ok. If you do want to watch the show it's called Supernatural on either CW, but I usually watch it on TNT in the mornings when I don't have school. Three episodes come on every day at 8am.  WARNING: The episodes DON'T play in order! Might show shows from season 7 or it could be from season 3! But, it originally premiers on the CW at 9pm! Also, seasons 1-9 are on Netflix and the latest episodes are on Hulu. But I recommend to read my books first because then you understand better! This is only the first episode, so don't give up on the book! I also put a YouTube video for you peeps to kind of see the feel of these books/shows. The scenes are from the episodes, and they're the same actors/actresses. There is this theme song for Supernatural called "Carry On my Wayward Son" by Kansas. I also put all the actors/actresses that played in this book/episode on the side right underneath the video. If you are too lazy to look up their names, then you can always tell me what person you want me to post on the side. If you have any questions about the book, episode, or videos and pictures, COMMENT! Thanks guys!

Comment!

Add to Reading Lists!

Read it!

Follow me!

Vote on this book!