Chapter 28 ~ Joking around

AN : Hello to all of you!! This was supposed to be one of my longest chapters like ever... But xJuliavv has requested me to upload sooner. So this one is dedicated to her And I do apologize for the long wait. So here is a little piece of the chapter and the part that I haven't finished will be uploaded at the end of the week. For the rest...I hope you enjoy. I definately enjoyed writing it since my mind is going insane from all these exams.

Chapter 28 :

I woke up, with an aching back. I soon found out why my body was aching, I was laying down on the floor, with Draco’s arm wrapped securely around me. Seeing him next to me was already enough to make my lips curl into a smile. He was snoring lightly, in a steady rhythm. He looked so…innocent.

Thinking back about last night made me smile even more, if that was possible. We had done nothing but talking to each other. About truly everything. To be honest, I didn’t know he had it in him…being an actual nice human being. But he had. He had been absolutely wonderful. I let out a sigh of contentment and felt him stir next to me. Until suddenly…

“Oh shit I’m in trouble” I exclaimed. I pushed away Malfoy and sat up in shock. The sun was shining brightly in the astronomy tower.

“Stupid” I heard him mutter tiredly. He yawned and opened his eyes, looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face, his eyes still tired.

I hit his arm playfully and started grabbing stuff from around us hastily. “I’ve never been late in my life” I said shocked. A feeling of nervousness overwhelmed me, I was in trouble.

“You have honestly never skipped a class before?” he asked me, with an eyebrow raised. He rolled his eyes at as to insinuate my stupidity.

I shook my head and tried not to let him infuriate me. “I’m not such a badboy like yourself Malfoy.” He was just sitting there, relaxed, watching my every move.

“I like how you say badboy” he mocked me. He watched me with an amused look in his eyes as I rapidly tried to fix my hair in order to look a little decent. I was about to stand up when he wrapped his arms around me to keep me down. “Hush little Alice. We are over three hours late…” he started, but I interrupted him.

“Over three hours?” I nearly shouted, my mouth falling open.

“There is no more point in going now…” he said calmly. His fingers caressed my shoulder, distracting me. “They’ll give us detention for a month if we stumble in now”, he continued. He planted a warm, soft kiss in my neck, giving me shivers. He noticed my reaction to him and smirked, giving me another kiss in my neck. I couldn’t help but melting in to him, enjoying the warmth that radiated of him. “We can better tell everybody that we were sick today.”

I turned around so I could face him, only to see that typical smirk of his on his face. “Fine”, I gave in. “What are we going to do today?” I had to say that it excited me, the idea of secretly spending the entire day with him.

“I don’t know” he said with a husky voice. He flipped me around so he was laying down on top of me. “What do you want to do today Alice?”

God, the way my name came out of his mouth, he was good I had to give him that. “I…” I started. I couldn’t go on as my heart was pounding rapidly in my chest. Draco’s face was only an inch away from mine. I was distracted by his hot breath on my mouth. “I…uhm…” It had no point in trying to talk, at that moment I couldn’t trust my voice anymore.

He lowered his and I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me. Wanting for him to kiss me. But then, all of the sudden, I felt his warmth no more. I opened my eyes in confusion and noticed that he was laughing. “You thought I was going to kiss you, didn’t you?” he mocked me. “Did little stupid Alice wanted me to kiss her?”

I could kill him. In less than a second I was up on my feet again, pushing him as hard as possible. He didn’t budge. I pushed him again until he was against the wall. Not that I had hurt him. “I’ll wipe that smirk right of your face, jerk!” To say that I was fuming with anger was an understatement.

“Hmmm feisty, I like it.” He licked his bottom lip and turned me around so he had me pressed up against the wall. I rolled my eyes at that statement.

“Hey, Draco?” I asked him. Tugging his t-shirt, so he’d come closer to me.

He obliged immediately. “Yeah? You can’t resist me, can you?” I could see a little twinkle of excitement in his eyes which made me laugh. I kissed his cheek, and then his other cheek. I noticed his hands travelling their way around my back, pulling me in hug. My lips lingered against his for a split second. “This is because you are such an enormous jerk” I whispered. And I hurt him in place where it hurts really badly. He doubled over in pain and cursed under his breath.

“See you later” I told him cheerfully and I left the astronomy tower before he could run after me.

“Alice please, wait up!” I heard him shout after me. I continued walking down the corridor.

I smirked to myself, enjoying him running after me. “What?” I asked innocently.

“I’ll behave, I promise. I was just joking around” he pleaded, which was extremely cute. He sounded sincere, which was already a big thing for him.

“Fine” I said, before starting to laugh. I walked on in the direction of my room.

“Wait, you were never angry with me?” he asked me dumbfounded. He looked confused for a moment, before turning angry. “You are evil” he snapped. “You are the devil itself.”

I laughed even harder, and a few moments later he joined me. And his laugh was the best sound ever. “We can’t go a minute without arguing, can we?” I said. Although I didn’t particulary mean it in a bad manner.

He laughed even harder, and so did I. Until we looked like two idiots who couldn’t act serious, but I didn’t mind at all. He wrapped his arm around me playfully, and together we walked on.

“Do you want to watch a movie?”, he asked me with a big smile.

“Sure” I replied, without any hesitations. Only with a feeling of utter contentment.