Chapter 9 ~ Morning after

Thank you so much to every single one of you that read my story! Please VOTE or comment!!! I'd be so grateful!!

Here is the next chapter, enjoy !

Chapter 9

I woke up, still feeling tired, a strange smell surrounding me. I turned around in my bed, snuggling deeper into my blankets. A delicious smell filled my nose, I let out a happy sigh. Why did my pillow smell so good all of the sudden? I decided to enjoy this a little longer instead of opening my eyes and facing a new day.

"Wake up stupid" I heard Malfoy's voice say. I wasn't dreaming about him again was I? I turned around again, making myself comfortable. I dreamt about him a lot lately, all kinds of dreams. Dreams where we were fighting, pranking each other, being mad, even...kissing. I shrugged that thought away and wanted to sleep some more.

"Wake up!" I heard more clearly this time. A pair of hands were shaking me softly causing me to jump up in my bed.

"What the hell am I doing here?!" was my first response. I was shocked. This wasn't my bed at all, it was Malfoy's room...

"Sleeping of course you idiot," Malfoy stated matter-of-factly. Like it was normal for a girl to wake up in the bed of the school bully. Who happened to be kind of hot and on whom you might have a teeny tiny crush.

"We didn't..." I started with a blush, "...do 'something' right?"

"Don't you remember anything?" he asked me with a little hint of disappointment.

I tried my best to think. And now that I thought of it...how did I end up here? Oh no...fear filled my body as vivid images of the previous night filled my mind. I had to do my best not to panic as I remembered Crabbe trying to kiss me.

"You saved me." I noted thankfully as I went over the events from last night. He nodded at me and seemed to be glad that some of my memories were coming back.

What else happened though? I replayed everything in my mind, trying to leave nothing out. The party, the drinking, the dancing with Luna, the boy who lurked me into the corridor (Crabbe with polyjuice), Malfoy saving me, waking up in his bed. Wait a minute...what happened in between? Why couldn't I remember? I groaned as I got frustrated.

"Did we do it?" I blurted out. I mean, I did have every right to be a little suspicious after waking up in his bed wasn't I? He was my savior though, what would I have done without him ? He was my extremely handsome savior. And I had slept in his t-shirt which had this amazing smell all over it.

He looked at me with a mixture of anger and disappointment. What did I forget? Was there something I was supposed to remember?

"I thought you remembered" he sighed silently and turned around. He was putting away blankets that were laying on the couch so I guess he must of slept there. That was a relief. But it didn't explain why all my clothes were on the floor and why I was half naked.

Suddenly a strange smirk appeared on his face. That couldn't be good, could it? He looked at me with an evil look on his face.

"Yes we did it, and you said it was amazing," he grinned widely.

"WHAT?" I yelled. This couldn't be real. Please tell me that I didn't lose my virginity without even remembering it.

"Or at least I figured you thought it was amazing as you kept asking for more." I groaned in horror, this couldn't be true. He was joking right? I felt angry at myself for not remembering anything after the part where Malfoy saved me from Crabbe who practically tried to rape me. Would he take disadvantage of me himself then? I didn't think so. But if I kept asking for more, it wouldn't really be taking advantage of someone now would it?