Chapter 11 ~ Apparated

AN : Here is the next chapter already!! The next two chapters will contain only Draco and Alice! Enjoy and please give me some feedback so I know that I have to go on writing this :) Enjoy!!!

Chapter 11 :
I had been practicing a lot to be able to change the color of my eyebrows but never with much success so far. Colovaria was the hardest spell I had to learn so far and I wasn’t getting many results. About half an hour ago I made them disappear though, which Malfoy thought to be very funny. After me angry yelling at him for laughing at me we decided to give it a break an try something else.

He put a teacup in front of me, holding that typical smirk on his face. I eyed him with confusion on my face.

“Are we going to have a tea party ?” I asked him with a little laugh on my face.

“Idiot” he muttered, earning an evil glare from me. “I will teach you how you can give it tiny legs so you can let it run on the table.”

“Sounds good!” I beamed.

“Not that you will succeed in it” he added with a smirk. God he could be irritating.

Some time later the teacup was crawling over the tables on its hands and knees. It wasn’t running around like it was supposed to do. The legs were shaking and weak and could barely hold the weight of the teacup. But hey, at least it was moving.

I was proud at myself for the progress I had made so far but Malfoy thought differently. He was laughing and mocking me, which wasn’t too much of a surprise though.

“It’s not even walking properly” he laughed, just to get under my skin…which worked.

I gave him my angry face and concentrated again. Yes he was a good teacher to me. Taking his time and explaining things in a way so I could understand. But oh, what a pain in the ass he could be.

“Did you read the chapters I asked you to read ?” he asked me with one eyebrow lifted up.

Crap. “Uh…I only read one, I really didn’t have the time for it” I apologized.

“That’s what a stupid person says” he started but I cut him off.

“Just give me a break will you !”

“Fine” he shrugged and started looking for any mistakes in my homework for Snape.

“Fine ? That’s all ? Not starting a fight ?” I asked dumfounded.

“Yeah that’s all” he said.

We just continued on practicing while I was still confused. Normally he would have started a fight with me immediately but now he was just so laid-back. I had to think about the ball that was coming up in two weeks. And about how he would actually be my date. After our intimate dance in the great hall af few days ago neither of us had brought the subject up.

I wanted to talk to him about it but I decided to wait until he brought it up. I wanted to know how he felt about me being his date. He’d probably hate it. And it was odd that I was disappointed by that thought. And confused because I didn’t hate it all, it was like I wanted to go with him.

“Let’s try the teacup again” Malfoy interrupted my thoughts. “I’ll help you this time though. If you would have read the chapters I assigned to you, you’d know how to make the legs steady so they can support the entire weight of the cup.”

I felt guilty for not doing as he had told me and made a mental note to pay more consideration to the things he orders me to do.

He held the teacup before me once more. I took it by the ear but Malfoy kept holding on as well. He explained everything I needed to know in order for my spell to work. It was kind of ridiculous as we were both holding on to the cup at the same time but I kept my mouth shut. I wasn’t going to make any more fights with him today.