Potions

As we where walking to Potions after breakfast, Ron apologized to me and I forgave him. He asked me why I was so uptight as well, I just said I was a bit behind on homework. He can't know how I really feel about Harry. He just can't. No one can.

"So do you think Cho said yes?" Ron asks me

I hope more than anything she said no. But who would say no to Harry Potter?

"I'm not sure." I eventually say in a quiet voice.

When we get to Potions, we sit in our seats that Snape has allocated us to sit in. My seat is next to Padma Patil and Seamus Finnigin. To be honest, I get quite scared sitting next to Seamus in potions, (he tends to blow things up) but I don't really mind sitting next to Padma, except when she gossips.

I look around and there is still no sign of Harry or Cho.

I wonder if their together right now. Or maybe their-

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the heavy door being scraped open and Harry and Cho both barge in. Cho is giggling and Harry had a huge smile on his face.

"Ah Potter, Chang, nice of you to join us." Professor Snape says in his cold harsh voice. There's something about the way that Snape talks, he spaces his words so perfectly that it's enough to scare anyone.

"We're sorry we're late Professor, Harry fell over and-," She burst out laughing. She then says something else that I can't understand because she is laughing to much. Harry just looks at his feet as he tries to hold in his laugh.

"Do you, Cho, think it is funny to be late for class?" Snape asks as he glares at her.

"No sir." She suddenly wipes her smile of her face and has a very serious look.

"Well neither do I, fifty points from Griffindor."

The whole class gasps and mutters angrily

Harry and Cho both look extremely disappointed as they go to their seats. I have so many questions to ask Harry. Where we you? What happened? What did Cho say?

No, there's no need to ask that one. I know now that she defiantly has said yes.