Part Sixteen- My Saving Grace

The following Monday, I made plans to meet up with Lana for lunch since I didn't get to see her after that night. So I was finishing my lesson when she showed up at my work. Johnson spotted her at the front desk and shouted out

"Heeeey KayLana! Or should I say.. David tua haha" she laughed at his nickname, kissing him hello.

"Careful pretty girl. Ur gonna get a lot of funny looks from Tristan's students. May think ur a potential threat. They've all been dying to get his attention haha" I rolled my eyes at em both turning to say bye to a few more students. As promised, I kept my word and shouted her a mean feed at maccas baha

"So.. what happened dat night when Sam took u home? He never did come over to Johnson's."

"Well.. Sam told me off all da way home. Only he didn't stop when we got to da house but drove past it cause he was still tellin me off. I got tired of feeling like a kid gettin lectured so I asked him why he cared so much and dat's when he snapped dat he liked me lol. Honest I don't think he was meant to say it. He looked so surprised hehe. And well.. we drove around and talked all night. By da time he finally dropped me home, we were officially a couple lol. And dat's why u haven't seen me da last few days. Sam and I try and spend whatever free time we get. So how's Lena?" heaps of subject change.

"What a perfect match. Da two hulks are dating. It's about time. Thought I had to write signs up for u two to click. And ur cousin is fine lol. But I think I'll date someone when I'm ready on my own terms."

"Thought u'd hit it off. But ur cured now. It only took me beating ur ex up for u to realise it wasn't her u loved but what ur relationship in the past represented for ya. Loyalty, Trust and Companionship. I know whoever da lucky girl is who eventually catches ur attention will have me to contend with if she starts gettin shifty bahaha"

"Alright Oprah" we laughed during the next hour of my break just being idiots lol.

Heading back to work to see my brother Sam in his car waiting to pick up Lana I grinned at him and he had the cheekiest smile the happy kiiieendal lol. She kissed me on the cheek and went to hop out when I stopped her.

"Lana?"

"Yeh?"

"Thanks for not giving up on me and being there for me even when I didn't want u to be. U really are my saving grace. So thanks" She hugged me.

"Aw this is like a Kodak moment haha but anytime Puspos. U became mine as well."

Well readers, I know it ain't a love story of mine but like I said in the beginning I just wanted to share an important event in my life about someone who left a big impact. Thanks to Lana, I'm now free to open up enough to put myself out there on the dating scene again so future wifey...

I have 3 words for u. Oh hey girl :)