Part Eight- Ghetto Booty

Waking up to my old man's loud voice cause he never knew the meaning of indoor voice, I chucked on some trackies and headed to the kitchen looking for some food. My parents were sitting at the table eating already when I sat down filling my first plate (Yes readers my first plate. So future wifey whoever you are, it takes two plates to satisfy this beast so pls be a good cook lol) taking a sip of my coffee my Ma reckons

"Aw son put ur Kuns (guns) away and put a mikiafu (t-shirt) on" and starts laughing. My dad looks at my ma and says

"Who kun?"

"Eh aua e popole. (don't worry) Only hop (hip) ppl e iloa a son (know aye son)" Mmm heaps of hop! My mums a cool guy. Finishing off my breakfast and washing the dishes I grab my towel off the hook behind my door when I remember I had a txt msg. *Hey chump!hope ur ok.k FA!.* I didn't know the number but I knew it was Lana so I replied back *Q! P.s. u spelt CHAMP wrong.* She instantly replied back *LMAO!dats a Gud one katut.* I smiled at the msg before tossing my phone on the bed and headed for the shower. Singing along to Trey Songz Neighbors Know My Name, I made sure I was heard by next door haha. Hey don't knock a brother for messing with her. A little bird told me it was baby-makin season ;) lmao kidding..

"Vita ua e uma? (you done) sau e ave le keige lea faigaluega (come drop this girl off to work)" What girl?? Walking into the kitchen with my towel wrapped around my waist I bumped into some idiot blocking the door way.

"Da he.."

"Ur mouth" the person said spinning around.

"U again" groaning inwardly.. Lana was avoiding eye contact. I don't know why lol.

"Tavita" Ma 'whispered' pointing daggers at my torso haha oh. Subtle Ma.

"I'll just get ready and we'll go". Running back to my room and chucking on whatever I could find..

"Leggo" 

Hopping in my baby (my ride) Lana gets in slamming her door.

"Hey hey! Don't fasi my baby like that she has feelings u know" patting my steering wheel bahaha. She looked at me like I was an idiot. Plugging in her iPod and playing with the buttons on the stereo, she turns up her jam and starts singing along to Auburns 'Your no good'. I threw my stunners and snap back on to hide my face cause she started singing at the top of her lungs like it was her car lol. I couldn't help myself but chuckle and bob my head to the beat as we made our way to her workplace. When we got to the parking lot she asked me to walk her in so she can gimme something to give my sister. Walking through the pub doors, she steps into the store room behind the bar to get what she needed to give me. The seki's working there approached me extending their arm for a handshake

"Sup man. Are u ghetto's man?"

"Ghetto?Who's that?"

"Lana" Awoii

"Is that what uz call her?" Probably because she acted like hulk. She must fasi all the guys here as well lol

"Yeh it's what we nicknamed her cause she has a ghetto booty :) " A what?! Lana came back out of the store room moving to the other side of the bar to do something. I couldn't help myself. I tilted my head to get a better view of her backside. The seki's did the same thing lol. The black work pants and top she had on showed she had curves in all the right places. It was the first time I actually really noticed her. Too busy admiring her figure, she turned around and snapped us haha. She made her way over with her workmates and handed over a usb I had to give my sis.

"Thanks ghetto" she laughed and whacked the seki's playfully on the arm for telling me.

"Brian they wanted to meet u. This is Trey, Mia and Tarns. Girls my neighbour Tavita" I flashed a quick smile in greeting, said bye and started walking back out. One of the girls said

"Hang on. U called him Brian but then said his name is Tavita"

"It is Tavita. Don't worry Brian is just an inside joke we share.. Puspos! My shift finishes at 7. Can u gimme a lift home pls?" I raised my hand up to let her know I heard her as I walked out and called back

"Algoods. I'll send Busways (public bus) to get u" she giggled and yelled

"I'll bus ur face. Don't be late and thanks in advance" man she was a bossy boot..

I had to pick up my brothers from the gym on my way to get Lana that evening cause their cars were both in the mechanics getting serviced. We decided to go in and have a beer and play a game of pool while we waited for her shift to finish. It was pretty packed when we walked in. Seeing a few familiar faces there we all kicked back having a few laughs with the boys. Lana's friend who I met earlier came to clear the empty glasses off our table. Wasn't paying her any attention when my brother kicked me under the table. He was staring pointingly at the girl and it wasn't till I looked at her I realised she was standing there waiting for me to look at her.

"Can I give u my number?" Woooooah! The boys all looked at me expectingly all grinning. I hated being there in that situation. She was beautiful but looks didn't matter to me. I opened my mouth to turn her down gently without embarrassing her when she-hulk walks up with her bag replying for me.

"Mia he's gay" I really wanted to strangle her.

"I'm not gay. I'm just not looking for a relationship right now but when I do u'll be the first girl I talk too" smiling at Mia. She smiled back and said

"Thanks for being honest and make sure u do :) " I smiled back till she walked away. I stood up and walked outside to sit in my car so pissed off at Lana. My head down staring at my feet as I walked, someone barged into me before swearing low and behold it seemed to be my lucky night as I looked into the face of Mikaele.

"I knew something was going on between my Keige and u. Ur brother's aren't here to help u k**nt. She spread her legs willingly for u like da hoe she is didn't she?" As much as I was pissed off at Lana for her comment, her ex's degrading words against Lana made me lose my ish. I hooked him and kept walking to my car. I can hear ppl who saw us call out for help. Sliding in my car I saw Mikaele sprawled on the ground surrounded by passerby's tryna help the flop up. Lana was becoming the meanest thorn in my side the head doer lol. 

Chucking on my head phones the sounds of 2pacs Hit em up started raging through. This song always had a way of calming me down haha. Nothing like a lil spit to release the tension. The passenger door swung open and in hops Ghetto lol.

"Why is he on da ground? And why is he cursing u??... Wait don't answer dat"

"Are u ready to go? Cause u know da bustop is just around da corner?".. Before she could reply my brother's jumped in the car...

"Let's go!" Staring at each other like we were having a silent battle haha the sound of sirens could be heard from a far. Oh great, really?? Putting the car in to drive we sped off like those fia Fast and Furious guys haha. We didn't wanna stir up anymore commotion. Stopping at a red light at the intersection, Sam sticks his head forward reaching for the cable connection to plug his phone in. Thinking he was gonna play some mint as song.. Nek min. Adeaze ft Lole's, Fuga e comes through the speakers. A'e!haha my brothers and Lana sing along to it. My brother Kenai calls his Mrs just so he can sing to her that I even started singing when the chorus came on. We looked like a bunch of homo's with our love song but it improved my mood. Until I glance at Lana. Then all happy feelings just go out the window. I just wanna strangle her and she can tell cause she raises her brow and smirks. She sure knows how to provoke the beast the head doer.