Part Thirteen- Hulk's Debut

Well let me just say readers, the hulk made an appearance that night lol.

"Ignore her Lana. She's deliberately tryna bait u." I said just for her ears only when I saw a murderous look in her eyes. But she acted like she didn't hear me. Her focus centered on my ex up on the stage.

"KayLana are u aite?" Sam's question seemed to have snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Uh? Yeh I'm ok Samuel" Samuel even!haha. Lauina was just finishing the last note to the sounds of drunken applause. Staggering off the stage, she stared at me while she walked to her table and sitting on Keanu's lap. The MC then called out for the staff to have a go at karaoke which got loud cheers from the patrons. My brother Kenai shouted from his table

"LANA sis! Go show em how it's done!" His table started chanting her name and so did my boys from our table. She looked as though she wanted to faint. Shaking her head at the MC when he called out for Miss Lana to take the stage. Poor girl looked fefe vale lol. At that moment Lauina's slurred words called out

"Let's not embarrass her by making her sing infront of all these ppl. If I recalled back in school she couldn't carry a tune HAHAHAHAHA" man I could never stand her laugh. Her whole table laughed at her snide remark. I turned back to the bar to say something to Lana but Keige wasn't there anymore. She was already walking towards the stage. Snatchin the folder of song lists she quickly scanned the list. Picking the song she wanted she strolled up to the mic, clearing her throat.

"Hey everyone, this lil number is goin out to a special someone." She stared straight at me knowing my ex was watching.

"In da words of Trey Songz, this right here's a panty droppa. So lets just say.. by da end of da night, I'll have nothing but my heels on cause we'll be making babies tonight." winking at me. The sound of men cheering was deafening. The beat Beyonce's Love On Top began playin and it seemed to hype the crowd up even more and when she started singing she blew everyone away. Her voice nearly rivaled Beyonce's. Hearing her singing in the shower that night didn't do her voice any justice. We were floored by it. My boys who were by now hitting the oga valea stage was cheehooing and whistling, banging their hands on the tables watching Lana own the stage. Kenai walked up to the bar where me and Sam were standing. Our mouths half open lol. The 3 of us stood rooted to the spot watchin Lana.

"I didn't know she could sing like that. Is there something u need to tell us cub?" I turned to Sam who couldn't take his eyes off her.

"She's helping me save face. We're just mates" Kenai raised a brow at that.

"I didn't realise u two were getting close"

"She has eyes for someone else" staring pointingly at Sam who didn't seem to hear me. Both of Kenai's brows raised at that.

"I see" he faced the stage again

"Is this about ur ex?"

"Yeh"

"I see"

"Stop saying dat"

"Lol does our big brother feel da same way?"

"How da hell would I know. I'm just guessing."

"Hmm, heads up ur ex looks like she just swallowed a lago. Is there gonna be trouble tonight?" I watched my ex's facials go from angus to murderous as she eyed out Lana. Whispering to her girls at her table. It didn't take a genius to figure out they were up to something. As Lana ended the song, ppl were shouting for an encore but she declined, bowing to the crowd and blowing a kiss towards my ex. She was just fueling the tension but Lana laughed and winked at her before walking off the stage and back behind the bar. She gave me a victorious smile when she said

"Is da hoe burning?" Lmao

"U did dat on purpose hilson?"

"Ah durr!hahaha u can thank me later by shouting me maccas. Btw we haven't even gotten to da grand finale. She won't know what hit her lol" Inside I groaned at the smile on her face.

"Lana I think my ex is gonna try something tonight. I don't want u getting hurt cause ur just tryna help me. U've done enough for me already" I smiled at her gratefully but u females know that youse don't drop things easily lol.

"It wasn't just for u. She made my life hell in school. I'm just giving it back and don't worry bout her and her skank pack. I've got it covered. Now do me a favor and get ur boys to give Mia and Tarns their digits. They've been nagging me all night."

"Haha um yeh I'll ask and Lana?"

"Yo?"

"I liked the message u said before u sang. But I think it would've been more believable if u were actually looking at me and not Sam while u were singin it. Lol don't worry only those watching closely enough would've noticed." winking at her with a cheeky grin I tried not to laugh. She looked so embarrassed. Being a gentleman I leaned over the bar and kissed her cheek.

"U'll do." and I moved away to join my boys at the table where we spent the rest of the time there laughing at each others drunkin antics.