Text 11- Work

--(y/n) pov--
The hospital is boring. Day in and day out needing to get checked for my blood pressure. They checked my stomach, according to them, I'll be able to go back home soon with a doctor checking in everyday. I have been in the hospital for a week, I also had my job interview. The manger of candies coffee came and interviewed me at the hospital, I got the job on the spot. Turns out they really needed workers, so I instantly got the job. I was told to come the day I am able to attended Uni again. That won't be for a while. I was sitting on my bed in the hospital until nurse 1 slams the door open.
"Saeran has disappeared."
My eyes open wide. I've been here for 4 days. I was in fact waiting for my ride to show up. Jumin walks into the room.
"I'm here."
"Sir Saeran has gone missing!"
Jumin nods.
"Don't worry about him."
He says. I start pulling myself out of bed. Jumin held me under one of my arms, helping me walk out the room. I was silent because I didn't want To make Jumins job any harder. We got to a car, which he opened and helped me in. Jaehee sat in the car waiting. We all sat in the back seat, me being the middle seat.
"Driver Kim, to Saeyoungs house please."
I stayed silent. Until Jaehee poked my cheek. I let out a gasp, making her laugh.
"You still need to breath, mr Han isn't that scary."
I start laughing too, making Jumin laugh. I poke Jaehees cheek.
"Driver Kim, can we stop past Starbucks to get some coffee."
Driver Kim nods as I shake my head. Wait Jaehee likes coffee.

----

Now we were 5 minutes away from Home. Jaehee had a coffee with a donut on it, I wasn't paying attention to the orders, and Jumin had a hot chocolate. I got the good old favourite, a bottle of water. I wasn't aloud to drink hot things, produced things.. Basically I'm only aloud to drink water,I don't know how I'm supposed to survive at Sevens house considering the fact he has more Drp Pepper then water. We pull into the drive way. I jump out the car, tripping over myself, Jaehee caught me.
"Input password, say cat in Arabic."
I pull out my Arabic dictionary because you know, you have to kinda carry one around. I say what I need to say, the door opens. Jaehee let's go of me and she walks back to the car. I wave to Jumin and Jaehee as they drive away. I was still smiling before I heard a smash followed by some screaming. Panicked I run in. It was just Saeran and me with Saeran holding glass to his neck. I then get pushed over to see Seven jump and hold him down by the arms. I gasp. Making Seven and Saeran look at me. So I stand up and run to the bedroom. Tripping over on the way. I'm still as clumsy at ever. I get to the door and swing it closed. I just almost witnessed a murder. Screaming came from the other room. I blocked my ears ignoring everything. Once everything calmed down, I heard crying. I didn't move. I couldn't move. Time was passing very slowly. I think I had been sitting in this room for about 3-6 hours. I lost count. Until knocking came from the front door. Then they spoke in Arabic. I breath in.
"Vanderwood?! What are you doing here??"
I hear from seven. There was no response. Instead there was knocking coming from outside. I open the door slowly. Vanderwood stood in front of me, catching me as I fell.
"You know the hospital said you need to eat something every 3 hours. You've been here for about 8 hours and you haven't eaten. Come on!"
He helps carry me outside the room and put me on the couch next to Saeran who was smiling? And Seven who was also smiling. I moved to the edge as I was scared what Saeran was going to do. Instead of being hit or punched, I was pulled into a hug by him. It was just like Sevens bear hug.
"I'm sorry (y/n) I just realised everything I was doing."
I nod my head, trying to get out of the bear hug, until Vanderwood gave me some red jelly.
"Eat!"
He says placing it on my lap. Then Vanderwood plants himself next to Seven.
"I'm so sorry I didn't notice you coming inside!"
Seven says looking like his about the cry.
"You don't need to cry about it, Idiot brother."
Saeran says. So they have finally accepted each other as brothers.
"Hey Saeyoung, do you mind if I spend a couple of nights at Jaehees? It's just, a family reunion just happened and I feel like I should give you two some spac...."
I was cut off by lips pushing on mine. Seven had gotten up and forced himself over here. I drop my jelly from shock. I haven't been kissed by seven in ages. Almost 2 weeks to be about right. I felt so confused. I felt as if the relationship had somewhat disappeared. But it hadn't.
"Ok lover birds, enough kissing, there's a room, go do it there!"
Seven pulled out of the kiss. I breathed for air, I look at the jelly on the floor, saying sorry to Vanderwood who had taken the time to make it. I felt off and iffy about everything. I bent down to start cleaning it up until knocking came from the front door. I bolted, I refuse to answer front doors from now on. I could hear laughing.
"Is the princess ok?"
It was Zens voice. I hid in the kitchen waiting for Seven to say everything is ok. But instead it was Vanderwoods screaming at me to eat food.
"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, WE ARE NOT PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK."
Well, now the idea has stuck with me. So I scream.
"Everyone hide, first person Vanderwood finds needs to clean the Jelly!"
I heard bolting, that means it wasn't just Zen who came here. I moved from my hiding place into the shower in the bathroom. Yoosung joined me in the bathroom. He was a bit shocked from Rika, in fact, he said he lost all respect for Rika (plot twist!) she had been kicked out of the R.F.A. V had Broken up with her, she was sent to jail. That made me feel at ease. She would ask me strange questions. A bang on the bathroom door broke me out of my thoughts. Yoosung and me sat in the shower hugging and holding each other's mouths so we don't scream. We were honestly about to cry and shit ourselves. Vanderwood then walks back outside. We both relax and calm down. Until we hear the piercing screams of Saeran. That was horrifying. Yoosung and me hug each other even more closely. I would have never thought that Saeran would be the type to be found quiet quickly. We listen to the morn of defeat as the stomping to the kitchen was heard.
"ONE FOUND, FIVE MORE TO GO!"
The foot steps of Vanderwoods go further away. By this stage, Yoosung and me let go of each other's mouths, breathing in the sweet sweet air. We hear another scream. It was from Zen this time.... the door bell goes off
"You sir can go and answer the door!"
Vanderwood says to Zen. We wait silently.
"V?, Jumin?, Jaehee?"
Didn't Jumin and Jaehee just leave.... wait that was a couple of hours ago....
"We brought dinner!"
V says sounding a bit doubtful. I look at Yoosung who looks guilty, staring out the crack on Sevens shower floor.
"Well, can you guess, I'm trying to Find Saeyoung, Yoosung and that girl... (y/n).., can you help me find them."
Yoosung and me stand up and bolt out the bathroom. We run to the garage which makes it sound like we're going to the other bathroom (seven has 2 bathrooms). We find his blue car, jumping into it and hiding in shot gun and drivers.
"Hey what are you doing here?!"
Yoosung and me jump as we see the red head pop out from behind the back seat.
"Saeyoung?"
Yoosung asks in a questioning tone. Well looks like if they find one of us, they find them all. We all stayed silent, asking each other if we hear anything every now and then. That was until I felt my stomach turn sick.
"Sae.... Saeyoung, I....m not feeling that well..."
That was the quickest reaction I had seen from two boys. They both jump out the car and come to shot gun (the side I was hiding) and pulled me out, Seven carrying me bridle style back inside.
"I forgot you still need to eat the jelly."
Seven says sounding worried. Vanderwood screams behind us.
"Hey do we have anything soft?"
Seven asks worried. Pissed Vanderwood turns into scared vanderwood.
"Food, we mean food!"
Yoosung screams after him. I giggle on how worked up they all get, they care too much about me. That I think is strange. No one really cared about me the way these guys do.