Text 2- handling

--(y/n) pov--
1 Day later~

I lied in my apartment. I couldn't move. I was tired. And did I mention I finally met V and Rika. Being honest. Rika didn't look too trust worthy. She had a kind and welcoming face, but something about her I just didn't like. I didn't know it if was her personality or if it was the fact she was dating V. According to Yoosung, V had a problem with his eyes. Of course I wasn't going to ask about it. Too much has happened in the span of 3 days. My mind was racing, did I mention I talked to Jaehee and Jumin too. I'm also looking after a cat... Called Elizabeth the third. Or ET3 as I will call her. I pull my phone out to log into the chat room.

----(username) joined the chat room----
Yoosung★: My Teacher wants to see me on Sunday
Zen: HAHAHA
707: oh well isn't it the one and only (u/n)
(u/n): well isn't it the great mighty seven
Yoosung★: OMG hiya
Zen: hello Darling~
Jaehee Kang: Hello.
Jumin Han: ^^
707: so you're telling me you didn't hand in your Essay about Nerves
(u/n): oh my Yoosung how?? Why??
Zen: Lolololol
Yoosung★: shuut ipp
Jumin Han: ?
Yoosung★: mtch staret
Jaehee Kang: please keep to your game or the chat room. Not type and play.
Yoosung★: I must go!
----Yoosung★ has left the chat room----
Jaehee Kang: oh my.
(u/n): what? Why?
707: his plays some stupid game called Lolol
Jumin Han: he is wasting his life, why game when you can get money?
Jaehee Kang: Mr Han.
Jumin Han: money is what makes the world spin round.
Jaehee Kang: MR HAN.
707: Lolololol
(u/n): Lolololol
Zen: Oh darling I have to leave! I shall be back soon~
Jumin Han: look after Elizabeth, right?, (y/n)
----Jaehee Kang left the Chat room----
----Jumin Han left the Chat room----
707: What?
----Zen left the chat room----
707: YOU HAVE ELLY~
(u/n): oh my
707: it looks like it's just us.
707: not anymore, just you, bye
----707 left the chat room----
(u/n): well ok, bye?
----(u/n) left the chat room----

--about half an hour later--

I started to stare at the ceiling. Oh my. So bored so bored. Went to go find Elly (as Seven calls her) to play with. She was at the front door. Hissing. Grabbing my bat I slowly went to the door ready to swing. I hear knocking. With Et3 hissing more then ran to the other room in my house. I open the door. It was barged open. Knocking me onto the ground. A wild seven went sprinting into the house to find ET3.
"Oh ELLY~ my love"
"get the hell out!"
My eyes were staring at the clock. 12...
"Can you pull out a bed, I'm staying the night."
I watched as poor ET3 was torchered. I grabbed the cat running to the bathroom. Locking the door behind me.
"Hey (y/n) gimmie my Elly..."
I hunted for my phone in my pocket. Where is it??
"SHIT!"
I scream at the top of my lungs. I heard stomping come into the house.
"Luciel what are you doing here?"
It was Jaehee's voice.
"I wanted to see my Elly~"
Sevens voice had a melody to it. I then heard a deeper voice.
"Luciel what are you doing?! Leave poor (y/n) and my Elizabeth the third alone."
I then heard knocking. I wanted to cry. Why? Because I felt my personal life gone. All gone. I open the bathroom door slowly. Jumin stood there with a pissed off look with Jaehee behind him.
"Hey (y/n) if you ever need to get away from thing creep."
Jaehee pointed at Seven
"just come to my place, kay?"
I nod. As Jumin left with Et3 and Jaehee followed him out the door. Now stood me and Seven. Should i throw him out or should I let him stay? He then walked into my kitchen.
"Yes two minute noodles!"
I turn around to stare at him. His face looked so excited. I can't just kick him out. So I walk over to my couch which is a pull out bed.
"Is this good enough?"
He looks like his about to cry. Running over and jumping on the bed. I handed him the remote and pointed to a section that has movies and Tv series. As I on the other hand, went into the kitchen and Made popcorn... Better then 2 minute noodles. I heard a excited scream from the other room.
"You have Noragami on Dvd?" (Claimer: Noragami is an anime, watch it, 10/10)
"Yeah I do!"
He goes to turn the dvd player on.