Text 8- Party

(Skipping to thy party ((Mari is triggered)))(<- tsukkiokei ) (I'm posting when ever I wanna now)
--(y/n) pov--
I have a nice tone. Skin tone. Tanned. Thank you beach. In fact... I still have hickies... The ones Seven gave me... Remember........ No thanks. We were all running around the beach house. Make up, dresses, guest lists. Jaehee, Rika and myself have claimed the bathroom. In fact every now and then you would hear a bang from V telling us to hurry up. By the end of it I had a short pink dress (that hid my hickys) my hair was pulled into fancy high bun. Rika was wearing a more summer based dress. She only pulled her hair up into a pony tail. As for Jaehee (she wore what she wears in the game) she had a business like suit/skirt on. The time was 6am. Rika and Jaehee both ditched me because they left an hour earlier. As we, cleaned up the beach house. Time to start the 6 hour trip to the party. We packed all our bags ready to go. Our plan was to all rock up from the beach. And so, the car rides begin.

----

Yet again. I was in the car with Seven, Zen and Yoosung. I was thrown in the back this time with Yoosung. I kept poking his cheek, making him scream. I can tell you I've never seen an adult act so childish. I also kept pulling Zens pony tail. He slapped me and we needed to stop the car so he could hug and me apologies. Seven death stared him the whole time.

----

Seven pulls up at the red carpet, letting Zen and Yoosung get out. Yoosung pulls my hand dragging me out the car. I followed Yoosung closely with cameras flashing everywhere. Everyone was screaming at Zen. Well let's state the fact he is famous. Once we finally got inside, we were greeted with another flash. All of us look up. A boy stood there looking all so excited at Zen.
"Ok, (y/n), Yoosung, Zen, this is Rui, aka my friend!"
V says in a excited tone.
"Wait you beat us here?"
Yoosung asks confused.
"They left an hour early."
I say sighing in the background. I start walking to the food table.... To be smashed in the head by a handbag. I fell to the floor. There must have been a brick in it. I watched as security sprinted over. A hand is in front of me, offering to help me up. So I take it. I get pulled into a hug.
"I'm not letting you go."
It was Neros voice. Isn't this party off to a great start. The person who threw the handbag started screaming.
"See look you slut, you man whore, you cheat on Saeyoung!"
That was Amanda. I pushed, I pushed Nero back so he fell over. I sprinted to the ladies room. That was until another hand stopped me. I look up to see my brother. I was honestly shitting myself. Why can't I have a nice party and not have it destroyed before it's even started. I was getting dragged to the exit door until a voice called everyone.
"Hello, ladies, gentle man, boys and girls we welcome you all to the 7th R.F.A party, I your host Rika Kim (she's Yoosungs cousin and so... And she is engaged to V?.) will be running this party. Your other hosts are Luciel Choi, Hyun Ryu, Jumin Han, Jaehee Kang, Yoosung Kim, Jihyun Kim and (y/f/l/n). We hope you all enjoy your time at the party. Thank you."
My brothers grip loosens.
"You work for Rika? You work for the R.F.A?"
I nod my head. My brother smiles.
"I'll make sure mom and dad can't find out!"
He taps my back. We turn around. The women I didn't want to see stood in front of me. My mother with her grim smile, slapped me across the face. She grabs my wrist and starts dragging me to the door. She was mumbling under her breath. She then stops in her tracks. I was following her with my hair hiding my face looking down.
"Darling where are you going?"
It was Zens voice. I look up to see a worried Zen. It took him a minute to notice what was going on.
"Move."
My mother demands. Zen didn't move. In fact he held my mothers free hand. I took this moment to look around. Everyone was staring at us.
"Excuse me beautiful lady, May I ask you to let our Host go to do her job?"
My mothers grip tightens. She pulled her hand out of Zens.
"I will have to say I will get the police involved."
She was screaming.
"You all come here and touch my daughter with your filthy hands for five years, we're taking her back."
Jumin walks over to us from the wine table.
"Excuse me madam (l/n), I will have to say that (y/n) will not be leaving this party. She has a wedding to attend after this."
I felt confused. Wedding? Jumin grabs my hand, pulling me out of my mothers death lock. holding me like a doll. By this stage my mother was furious. She pulled her phone out and ordered my brother to get me. He didn't move.
"Luciel, come, get her and run now!"
Jumin screams. My mother went to grab my hand, Seven grabbed me first and Ran. He took me behind stage and to the back car park. I wasn't looking back. I couldn't. Police sirens were heard from miles around. I needed to change my last name. To what? Seven opened up shoot gun, helping me into the car. He jumped into the drivers seat and drove.