Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

"Maria! Move more into the centre and run your hand through your hair!" I shouted taking the picture. "Adrian straighten your back!" I shouted again, taking another photo. "ADRIAN!" I screamed as he ran down the beach, throwing my hands up I walked over to Maria.

"He smelt something good," she said smiling, he'd found his mate.

"Let him get too it, these photo's are amazing," I smiled flicking through the camera, chuckling we walked to the covertible.

"Of course they damn are! Your photography project will look amazing!" she smiled hopping in. Adrian had brough his own car today, he'd had a 'feeling' something will happen. I guess he was right, because I swear that's him I see in the distance getting too hot and heavy for the beach.

I'm Charlotte Hanson, and Maria Valos is my bestfriend we've been inseperable since second grade, when we both decided the egg and spoon race was stupid.

Yup I met my bestfriend at sports day.

So cool.

"I can't wait to see Jake!" she gushed, I smiled at her enthusiasm. Her mate Jake, was the future alpha, my cousin and in general a nice guy- the sort you meet once in a blue moon. His future beta is another story, his best friend, the biggest arsehole our packs' got going. He plays girls like cards.

"Same actually. I can't wait to moan to him about how much he needs to sort out his pal." I said rolling my eyes.

"Charlie! You know he's not that bad of a person, deep down. Jake's one of your closest friends and your family, just believe him when he says his mate will sort his ass out," I rose my brow, his mate?

Oh yes his mate.

That poor, poor girl.

I feel truly sorry for her.

Mate's have a strange way of working, you could know your mate for years and not even know you're mates until some random day when your wolf decides its found the one. Or it could happen instantly. So anyone could be your mate. That's what happened to Maria, Jake and her were the best of friends and one day there wolves decided. Lucky them.

"He's a pretty crap guy. I hate him a lot." I mumbled.

"Well you know he's joining us for gaming night right?" She said, giving me a nudge and a smile.

"How could I forget?" I groaned parking next to Jake's jeep we both jumped out and headed up to the packs house. The house was huge, made out of timber from the forest which the town was set in also so we can easily shift and roam around freely.

"HONEY WE'RE HOME!" Maria shouted as we entered the house, Jake of course was beside her in seconds.

"Hey baby, hey Charlz!" I gave him a nod and let them get on, I did not want to see there disgusting make-out session.

Honestly, I'm a little jel. Most of my friends have found their mates and we're nineteen. There's a high chance I won't meet him for years, which is totally suckish.

I headed straight for the games room, photography is tiring. Especially when Adrian has to be the model, the boy's impossible, he's future third in command and is bonkers. I'm sure his mate will be crazy too, which will be pretty cute and a relief.

I slumped down onto my favourite purple beanbag and switched the t.v and xbox on.

"Hey bitch!" A deep voice sang, entering the room was Noah. I could tell from two things; firstly the sarcastic tone of voice, secondly the smell of pine wood and coffee beans was all too familiar.