we literally got thrown in here

I found out that I made a mistake with one of the characters name 'Ely' was originally  'marie' i dont kmow why but i accidentally changed it out of nowhere so 'Ely' is actually 'marie'

During the cop car ride I couldn't help but drift off with my thoughts. I can't bealive I like that stupid kiss. What would Laura say if she found out, she's been acting nicer then usual towards her.

My palms are sweating, I'm such a pain my friends are somewhere maybe looking for me and it so happens that I'm inside a cop car.

I was going to lay my head down on the window but the motion was to fast instead of getting a little comfort my head banged on the window. "Ouch" I quickly put my hand on my head on instinct. My head was now throbbing, well there goes something elese to my wonderful day.

"Be careful kid this doors are stronger than they look." I grumbled a reply to the stupid cop in the front seat. I wasn't in the mood for conversations.

"We have a long drive from here to the station, why don't you tell me what happened out there." He got out a doughnut and took a big bite out of it. I wasn't that hungry from everything that happened.

"Look you would want to know." I said with a roll of my eyes. Iam really peed off with life at the moment.

"I have a daughter your age and I think I would want to know why she's going to a holding cell." He joked but I didn't find anything amusing about what he said.

"I've had the worst day of my life and I just want to die." I sighed and gently laid down my head on the door. "Can you instead of a holding cell take me to actual jail?" I asked

He chuckled and shook his head "No you didn't do anything bad only the drink thing." I laughed about that.

"Sorry I got scared." I said smiling to myself and how I said lady Gaga was there. I'm so stupid and I can't help it sometimes

"Who was the guy you were with?" The cop questioned taking a sip of his cofee as if what he asked didn't ask effect me a bit. The smile that was present a few seconds ago disappeared and was replaced with a frown.

Of all the questions this guy had to ask he asked me who was the guy I was with. I hate people the just don't get me. These are the time when I ask myself if I'm really a human.

"He's a stupid ediotic guy that deserves to be ran over and put inside a hole with pooping monkeys." He looked at me through the mirror with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay?" He asked wiping his mouth from all the crumbs that got stuck on his face. "What did he do?" He took a turn to a different street and we began to see more buildings.

"Well it all began this morning I was going to Mc Donalds and I ate and he came we began to talk.." I began to tell him my whole story from the beginning.

What happened over here I want to forget. I want it to go away he should've left me alone,he should've not left Laura.

I shouldn't of let him.

Erick (surprise)

Guilt everything I feel inside my body is guilt. Why did I kiss her? She's my girlfriend stepsister, that is just a wrong move to make.

But I couldn't help it her laugh was contagious and she was to close for me to not kiss her. Why am I so stupid, this us technically cheating.

I was walking around the fair, I heard people screaming with joy and laughing having a really good time while I'm here depressed. I wonder where Jocelyn is at?