Flat Butt

just a little short chapter I made while I was bored I hope you like

'your going crazy that's for sure' I thought to myself later that night.

'you're probably sick yeha maybe that's it' I began pacing around my room, getting really frustrated with myself. At the picinic we had at the beach. I noticed him giving me glalces once in a while. It began to feel really awkward so I left early.

I hate Laura but that would make me worse than her, having a crush on her boyfriend that's just low like really low.

"ugh just stop thinking maybe that will help" I said aloud not noticing somebody standing right infront of me.

Turning around I saw Laura. " OH MY GOSH LAURA i didn't see you here wh-what do you want" I stuttered that maeks something suspicious.

"Just wanted to know if you saw Erick?" Oh no she's on to me

"Eick? tall green eyes no I haven't seen him why would I see him I mean it's not like I'm stalking him or anything" Oh my gosh now I'm blabering what is up with you get a hold of yourself.

" Well, okay that was a simple yes or no wuestion but since you haven't seen him then I'll just text him." She walked out until I called her name.

"Yeah?" she said

"I saw him at the beach with my friends. They invited him to the picnic they we're having." I answered her question.

"Thank you I'll just go, bye!" Wow no mean comment this is making me feel even worse.

5 hours later

"Take it off! take it off! take it off!" I shouted at the screen. I decided to take my mond off of things that I would watch a good ol' epsode of teen wolf. I think I ,ade the right choice.

"OH MY GOSH THE ABS THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR TYLER POSEY" I scremed out to the world.

" Yailin shut the f*** up I'm trying to sleep!" ALex scremed. from the other room

"Alex shhh you're going to wake the neighbours up with your big fat mouth." I whispered

' I need some choclate to go with this' I thought and paused my laptop and walked out to the kitchen to get some choclate frosting I saw later ont that day.

walking down the stairs I saw a scene I never wanted to witness. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as loud as I could. "STOP iI'M TO YOUNG FOR THIS" I said

"Yailin honey calm down." My dad said "It's not like we were doing something else>"

"Yeah but you were close to doing something else!" I think I just lost my appitite. I ran up the stairs and slammed the door.

I can't bealive I jsut saw my dad making out with lsura's mom. That's something I'm not used to yet. I still have a little hope that he would get back with my mom, yes know this can not be thta possible but I just wish it happened.

I went to my windowand opened it. I walked outside, on the roof, and stared up at the stars. I can't bealive that I'am actually here, but it's all different now when we where here it was amazing. Me and mom wlaking to the park having an amazing time and sometimes when dad took the day off we would go to the zoo because I always thought that the elephants would suddenly fly like dumbo from that disney movie.

I miss those days when I didn't know that one day when oyu love somebody there is a oissible chance that you would leave them because of life even though they make you so happy. I still remember the day like it was yesterday.

coming home form Betzy's house because we wanted to have a sleepover and opening the doo to find mom crying. Then they explained that I was moving with mom and that they were getting a divorce. I never cied so much in one day. I htought my word was going to fall apart

After they told me that I ran to my room and climbed out the window and sat in the exact same place that I'am sitting at right now.

I felt a tap on my shouolder and looked at the direction where it came from. I then saw some green eyes staring at me. I smiled " Hi" I said

"Hey" he said back and sat down beside me.

"So what are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Stuff, family stuff. I saw my dad and Laura's mom kissing in the kitchen when I went down to ge tosme chocolate."

"Oh, I bet that was hard for you."

"Yeah I'm not used to the whole, your mom and dad are not together anymore so get used to your dad locking lips with another person it's wierd and awkward."

He laughed and we sat in silence. "Why are you here? go back home. If I were'nt in a pitiful state I would be choking you right now."

"I saw you, you looked like you needed somebody to talk to so here Iam" He smiled

" Can you stop that pleas. I said

" Stop what?"

"Being nice I want to hate your guts!" I told him. He started laghin gat me. Am I just a joke in this world like what the heck he just laughed.

"Stop laughing!" I screamed frustrated at him not shuting up

"Okay fine but just so you know I stoped lauging because I wanted to not becasue you told me."

"What ever floats your boat, gren eyes."I said

"What is up with you and my eyes. Ever since I gothere you've been making fun of my eyes"

"Well I don't really know I mean they are the only thing I can make fun of wait never mind I'll just make fun of your flat butt."

"What flat butt, I do not have a flat butt. You know that was just to low." I strated laughing at him.

"But you do have a flat butt. Do you want me to lie."

"Yeah it will probably make me feel much better than the truth." We sat in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry I hated you and I'm sorry for throwing that perfume bottle cap thing on your face and for spiling all those things in your face. You actually seem like a pretty cool guy we should be friends."

"Yeah and I'm sorry too for cursing you out and for dying your hair green."

"well, I have to admit that was actually pretty cool prank but aplogy accepted." I got up and dusted my pants. "I should get some sleep and some chocolate, but mostly sleep."

"Yeah me too." We said our goodbyes and went back inside our rooms. This will be fun having some new friends.

'I can't bealive I thought I had a crush on him we're better off friends.' I htought to myself, but now the most imprtant question.

should I get some sleep?, or keep on watching hot dudes taking their shirts off?

I think watching dudes take their shirts off is the best answer to this question. Getting my laptop out and logging into netflix. I remembered what I witnessed not to long ago. He actually helped me foget.

'thank you Erick'

Thanks for the commemts on the last chapter it made me smile
Please vote and comment im working on the next chapter might upload it tomorrow