Chapter sixteen

Dracula P.O.V

I woke up with her still in my arms I kissed her forehead I brought my hand up and brushed her hair out of her face her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.
"Good evening." I said
"Good evening."
"How did you sleep?"
"Very well."

Victoria P.O.V

My stomach growled and so did his we both laugh he let me go and I got up. "When you get back can you join me for dinner?" he nodded we walked to the balcony.
"Do you need more food?" he asked when he turned into a bat.
"If you could get some bacon at the butcher shop and some more egg and bread." he nodded and flew off into the night. I walked to my wardrobe and opened it I wore this outfit for two days I looked through it and saw my whit dress. He washed it for me I smelled it the soap that he used was my favorite vanilla. I put it on and started brushing my hair I left it down and I took a little bit of each side and brought it up to the back of me head I braided it.

Dracula P.O.V

I finally was finished of getting what she needed I had already had my feast of chicken. I flew to her balcony window.
"Victoria?" I whispered she was not in her room I walked over to her bed and put my gifts on her pillow. I walked to the kitchen and saw her with her cape on and her hood up.
"Victoria?" I asked
"Your back!" she said turning around
"Why do you have your hood on?"
"Oh I didn't notice I was wearing it guess I didn't take it off when I came in." she took it off she was wearing her white dress that I had washed for her.

I quickly made her dinner and we sat in the grand dinning room like we have done before she finished and we danced to the music we danced until we got to the balcony I wrapped my arms around her waist and one hand on her stomach. Her  hand was on top of mine and thr other was behind my head I pulled her hand down on to my other hand and we watched the stars.

I am the most happiest vampire alive.