Chapter eight

Victoria P.O.V

"What!" I yelled and backed up

The sheriff stepped in

"Mr.F saw you talking to a bat."

I was shocked I thought they left

"I'm not a witch!" I said besides witches are in Salem.

"Look Miss just turn around and come quietly."

"No because I know what will happen if I do come with you."

The deputy grabbed me and spun me around I tried to get away but the rope were on my wrist they pulled me out to the street I fell on the dirt road everyone starred holding their kids tight.

"Ladies and Gentlemen lets dunk her to make her confess she's a witch." They headed to a museum of witchcraft I looked around when they tied me to the dunking chair there was a women dressed in white like me! The dresses were a little off but she looked liked me then I was dunked. It went like this for hours in till the sun started setting I was soaking wet my hair was a wreak.

"Hey guys it says here that when the witch doesn't confess she is trying to trick you in to letting her go and also if she does this she must be hung."

I looked up and they all yelled for me to be hung.

I flew to the balcony but she wasn't there I then flew inside no one I knew something was wrong I heard some yelling down the street and flew toward and I saw her with a rope tied to her neck.

I guess this is the end I thought when someone yelled goodbye witch I looked over at the person who was going to open the door they started counting 1, 2 and was about to say three when Sky came.

Dracula P.O.V

I transformed into myself and showed my fangs to the people they all ran screaming I walked over to her she was scared of me. When I lifted the rope off her neck she fainted I caught her and picked her up leaving her hands still tied but she couldn't stay here she die so I disappear and reappeared on my balcony and set her down on the couch in the living room. Her eyes fluttered open and then was trying to get away.