Chapter six

Dracula P.O.V

I don't know how long she kept me in her arms but soon she let go.

"Thank You." She said

"For What?" I asked confused

"For being my friend."

"Your welcome."

"By the way, what's your name?"

I paused I didn't think of a name

"I don't remember."

She gasped

"Can I give you a name?"

"Why not."

She started to think and looked at the starry night sky.

"I know how about Sky!"

"Perfect."

Victoria P.O.V

It was time for him to leave and has he flew away I waved good-bye I really love having someone to talk to. I yawned and got up, before I went inside a turned around and saw a rose on my seat.

When I got back to my balcony I looked back saw her with the rose I left her before I was to far away to appear and disappear.

I walked in my room and put the the rose in the vase with the other one. I was to awake to sleep I walked back outside and looked around all was quiet. I looked at Brads house there were still people there. I looked at the gifts she got pictures if him, cards, food...... but no flowers. I got an idea! I grabbed my black shawl that had a hood and ran downstairs I grabbed some money and ran to Mr.F's shop. I got what I needed and headed back to Brad's house and knocked Mrs.L opened the door.

"Yes?" she asked

"Oh I came to give my gift to Mrs.K."

"Oh Victoria!" I looked and there was Brad's mom

I handed her the roses and she smiled and started crying.

"I'm sorry."

"No, no these are tears if joy!"

She hugged me and asked if I wanted to stay and I shook my head no waved good bye and left I now was tired.