Chapter thirteen

Dracula P.O.V

I saw what was coming from the door it was that guy who tried to kill me.

"Wonder where he went, this his is chamber, but who was that girl?"
I  pulled her closer to me her hands and head on my chest.

He slowly walked out and shut the door behind him I sensed the sun high in the sky so I dare not go look for him. I stepped out and then took Victoria's hand.

"Who was that?"

Victoria P.O.V

"He's a vampire hunter, they never come into sleep chambers without a weapon though." he said

"Maybe he wasn't trying to kill you." I said

"He might be looking for you." he said looking down

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. "He can look all he wants but he's never taking me away from you."

Dracula P.O.V

"I need to tell you something Victoria."
"Yes?"
"I loved you ever since I met you and I was wondering if you loved me back."
"Of course I love you." she said in a sweet voice
"I was wondering can I make you a vampire?"
She let go of my hands, "Can I think about it?" she asked "Yes." I said

We laid down on the bed and I covered her up with a blanket I held her close to me and kissed her head before we fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes to see she was asleep I got up slowly and picked her up I didn't want her by herself with that man around. I laid her down on the couch, I was hungry but I waited until she fluttered her eyes open.

"Good evening." he said
"Good evening." I said
I got up and walked over to her kissing her longer then we did last night.
"What was that for?" she asked
"To make sure it wasn't a dream last night."
She smiled, stood up and went closer to me and said "It's real."

I kissed her again this time on the cheek.
"I must go fine something to eat." I said transforming in a bat.
"Your not going to feed on a human again." she asked with fear coming in her eyes.
"No.......chicken." She was calm.

"Wait what do I do if the man comes back?" She asked as I was flying away.

"My bat friends will keep you safe." I yelled and I flew off heading to the nearest farm with chickens.