Chapter eleven

Dracula P.O.V

I came back to the balcony and setting the basket I had found down I waited for her in till I heard a crash in the kitchen.

She started picking up the glass that she must had dropped by accident when I walked in.

"I'm sorry." She said "It slipped."

"It's fine I have more of those then you think."

I walked over and knelt down to help her.

I reached for the last piece of glass on the floor when my hand touched hers we looked at each other and I moved my hand.

"Your food is on the balcony." I said

"But I need to cook the eggs can you bring it to me please?"

"Of course."

When I came back she had a fire started and a pan.

She finished cooking the eggs and I notice she had the same dress on when I brought her here.

"I believe there are some clothes in the wardrobe, their a little old but there clothes."

"Thank you." I said "Do you want to set the table so I can change?"

"Um I won't be able to eat but of course."

Victoria P.O.V

I walked in my room and opened the wardrobe there were a lot of dresses I looked at on that was pink with purple roses on it I put it back I pulled out I white dress with gold in it and it was just my size! I put it on and brushed my hair and put a little braid on the side.

He finished setting the table when he saw me coming down the stairs.

"You look beautiful." He told me, I blushed he held out is hand and I took it into mine and he sat me down in a chair and soon took a seat beside me.

I looked at him when I took a sip of water he was actually very handsome and he acted like the bat I knew, I was falling in love with him.

Dracula P.O.V

"So does anyone live here with you?" she asked

"No just a few bats and they are very talented watch."

I whistled and the bats flew from their hiding places she looked at them and she looked like she was looking at the stars at night. Then they started playing music.

She put her hands to her mouth and looked at them they weren't using any instruments but things around them.

She got up and took my hand.

She pulled me to a big open area that was used for dancing she put my right hand on her hip and the other in her hand we danced.

The song ended and we stopped and walked to the balcony and we looked a the stars then I had her wrapped in arms around her hips I spun her around and we got closer and closer in till.