Untangle Me (an Embry Call Love Story) 8 That wasn't very nice

^^ i'm a sucker for a good vamp story :) check it out it's really awesome :)  AND she's entering it to the 2012 watty awrds :)LINK IN COMMENTS

CHAPTER 8 

“I love you” he whispered to me. 

I took a minute to process what he said. I wasn’t sure how I felt at this moment in time. 

“I’ll understand if you don’t love me” he said looking away from me. 

I pushed his face back to mine. 

“just give me some time?” I asked. 

He nodded. 

“as much as you need” he mumbled. 

I sat up and pulled my knees into my chest. 

“where am I going to go? What am I going to do? I have no family left” I said fighting back tears. 

Embry sat up also. 

“I don’t know about the first two but I know you have family here” he said. 

I looked up at him through my lashes. 

“like who?” I asked. 

“like Sam and Emily and Jake and Seth and Quil and Me” he said 

I thought about it for a minute. 

“but what if I can’t stay in La Push? What about school?” I asked. 

Embry sighed and kissed me gently. 

“don’t worry about it right now” he said. 

I didn’t like the way his soft voice made my heart beat faster and his kiss made it harder to breath. It was paining obvious that I liked him. Who am I kidding I loved him but there was no way I was going to admit to it not right now.  

I pulled away and he smirked. 

“what are you smirking about?” I asked when I caught my breath 

“I can hear your heart beat” he explained 

I frowned. 

“So? What does that have to do with anything?” I asked. 

He continued to smirk. 

“nothing I guess” he said. 

I yawned. 

“ready for bed?” he asked. 

“yeah” I said. 

Embry pulled the covers around us and cuddled close. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight. 

~TWO WEEKS LATER~ 

I had finally finished sorting through boxes and putting stuff in storage. It’s not easy packing up a house but I had my family be my side. Sam and Emily said I could stay with them, which I was really happy about. That meant I didn’t have to leave La Push or Embry and I could still go to school in a week. 

“you don’t have to go to school” Emily told me. 

I frowned. 

“why would I not go to school?” I asked

“your going through something tough right now, a lot of changes” she said. 

“the tough part is over, it happened, now all I need to do is pick up the pieces and move on” I said  “and as for the changes part, it happens you can’t avoid it” I finished.