Untangle Me (Embry Call) 19 Girl talk

*Chapter 19*

Jake seemed to understand but he still felt bad. He explained that it was one of their unwritten laws. I was starting to enjoy my extra time with Jake. He explained the whole Bella thing to me. It was refreshing hanging out with Jake but he was still stuck on Bella.

“Hey Kate, can I ask you something?” I asked my best friend.

“Anything you know that” she said playfully nudging me.

“Do you think it was wrong of me to break up with Embry?” I asked nervously placing my hands in my pockets.

Kate’s hazel eyes passed over me thoughtfully.

“Do you feel it was the best choice for you?” she asked.

I thought hard before answering.

“For the time being” I answered honestly

“Then I see no problem with It” she said with a sweet smile.

“Can I tell you a secret” I asked.

Kate raised an eyebrow at me. That was my cue to spill.

“I think I have feelings for Jake.” I said closing my eyes

“Aella!” Kate shrieked

“I know, I know, “I said “it’s just he’s going to get his heart broken by Bella and he seems to be listening to me.” I tried to explain.

“We need a plan” Kate said.

She grabbed my arm and we rushed to her house. We didn’t stop running until we got to her room.

“A plan for what?” I asked as I sat on her bed.

“You can’t have Jake and you know that.” She said as she locked her door.

“I know but he’s such a sweet guy and Bella is just… So not sweet” I said

“I’ve got it!” Kate said excitedly

I waited until she calmed down.

“What is it?” I asked

“We activate find Jake a sensible girlfriend” she said with an evil smile.