Untangle Me (an Embry Call Love Story)6 Strength part 1

NOTE: i'm being forced to go to bed =/ but i promised someone i would get a chapter out so they wouldn't feel possesed!  haha well here you go even though you fell asleep on me! 

CHAPTER 6

“Em!”  I herd Seth shout. 

“oh god” she said when she opened the door. “you can put her on the couch” she said 

Seth set me done and I clung to him. I didn’t want to be alone not right now. I was thankful when he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. 

“what happened?” Emily asked 

“the redheaded  leech killed Neal” he said

I looked up from my blurry eyes to see the concern on Emily’s face. 

“oh honey” she said patting my leg. 

I wiped my eyes. 

“he would want me to be strong” I said holding in my sobs. 

Emily had tears in her eyes. 

“everyone falls apart” she whispered. 

I nodded. 

“but he would want me to be strong” I said again. 

I watched as tears ran down Emily’s beautiful face. She quickly got up. 

“do you want anything honey like some tea or something” she asked.

I shock my head no. I was lying my throat was on fire form crying. I was so thankful for Seth never letting me go. He rubbed my back and shushed  me when ever I started sobbing. I finally feel asleep but he didn’t dare move. 

~~EMBRY’S POV~~ 

Check the border one more time Sam ordered. 

Can I please be done for the night? I asked. 

Flashes of Aella crying and scared kept making there way to front and center I couldn’t even tell you were I was. All I knew is that I had to comfort her to be there for her when she needed me most. 

Ok, if I need you I’ll call Sam said 

There were moans from the rest of the pack but I didn’t care I quickly changed back into my shorts and ran to Sam’s place. 

I walked into  the house and saw Emily doing something in the kitchen but then again she always was. I noticed she was crying so I gave her a hug. 

“you ok Em?” I asked. 

“yeah I will be, but you picked a strong one” she said motioning to Aella who was asleep with Seth on the couch 

I looked at her funny.

“why do you say that?” I asked. 

“he farther died only a few short hours ago and she made herself stop crying because she said Neal would want her to be strong” Emily sobbed. 

I wanted to sob myself but it sounded so much like something Ella would say.