Chapter #7

“No, you can’t.” She said as Sakura began to turn. “Let’s begin.” She added and pulled her fist back and swung it forwards in one quick motion. Sakura took the full force of the punch and she was sent backwards onto her stomach on the ground. Shiyuri blew on her fist. She hadn’t even used half of her strength. Sakura slowly pulled herself up to her knees and looked back at Shiyuri. She held her one hand on her wrist and just smiled down at Sakura. “What are you waiting for? Don’t sit there like an idiot. Get up and fight me. You wanted to win, didn’t you?” Sakura looked over at her surprised then slowly got to her feet.

“I can do this.” She said and ran forwards. Shiyuri giggled and dodged Sakura’s moves as if Sakura were stationary. ‘She’s dodging me like we were at a stand still. How can I hit someone who is this fast?’ Sakura thought and jumped backwards throwing shuriken stars. Shiyuri cartwheeled to the side and crossed her arms sighing.

“You’re not going to be able to beat me with a petty trick like that.” She said running forward making a couple hand signs. “Ultimate Illusions Jutsu: Fifty Wolf Eyes!” She exclaimed and skidded to a stop while her eyes went solid pale blue. Sakura stopped moving instantly and stood rigidly with her eyes wide and glazed over.

“Sakura! Sakura! What’s wrong with you?” Naruto yelled and Kakashi watched them in amazement.

“What is that?” He asked and you snickered. Sasuke, Kakashi, and Naruto all looked at you expecting an explanation.

“Ultimate Illusions Justu: Fifty Wolf Eye is a very special jutsu that Shiyuri and I have spent 3 years creating. It’s a ninjutsu that leaves the opponent unable to move in a state of total shock leaving him or her wide open for an outside attack. She only moves in her mind and stands still physically. She believes that Shiyuri has called forward 50 black wolves and sent them to attack her. The wolves were strike her mentally while Shiyuri attacks her physically. Pretty barbaric when you think about it.” You stated flatly then glanced back at Shiyuri and Sakura. Shiyuri smirked and started moving. She punched her in the gut with half her strength and sent Sakura to the side into a tree. She picked her up by the front of her shirt and threw her up in the air, she disappeared and reappeared behind her and swung her leg into Sakura’s back sending her flying back to the ground. Shiyuri landed near her and pulled out her katana with simple ease. She giggled and smiled with rainbow eyes.

“Well, this ended way faster than expected.” She stated and swung her arm down at Sakura’s mid back. Just before her katana collided, something stopped her arm from swinging. Shiyuri blinked twice then looked to her right to see Kakashi. “You’re…stopping me.” She said and there was a pause. “Well that was rude!” She exclaimed standing upright and turning on Kakashi.

“Why did you stop her?” You asked angrily. “This is a fight. If she’s not strong enough to fight her off then what is she doing here?”

“This fight is over.” Kakashi stated as you stormed over to them. Both you and Shiyuri fumed at him.

“The fight can only be over when there is only one left breathing!” You both yelled. Kakashi sighed and picked Sakura up. She was breathing heavily and every now and again, she would scream out in pain. Kakashi looked at Shiyuri and then to you. She grumbled something unintelligent and turned away from him. Shiyuri obviously had no intention to break the jutsu. She was annoyed that she wasn’t able to finish the fight. Kakashi locked his eye on yours and you sighed.

“Release!” You said making a hand sign. Sakura changed back to normal and she kicked and punched at Kakashi.

“Sakura.” He said and she looked up at him with scared eyes. He set her down on the ground and she looked between everyone confused.