Seeing Double Chapter 28

I stepped out of the humid room, wearing once again, nothing except a small towel covering my body. Now I hope there'll be no repeat of history. I stepped on something other than the carpet. I heaved a sigh of relief. It was my old ones, washed but in a mess, at least they didn't stole my clothes this time. 

I hurried into the bathroom, just in case one of them tries to pull out a trick. I leaned against the cool door and pressed my ear against it. Straining it, expecting to hear one of the boys. Nothing. 

"I don't care, that means I win this round" I stuck my tongue out at the door. 

I remembered how hot it was in there and changed quickly, wrapping a towel around my head, attempting to dry my damp hair. I soon found myself walking and finding them. I opened about a billion doors or so and there wasn't any Jake or Jacob. They're either really good at hiding from me, or this house is just way too big for me.

Just as I was about to head up to the third level, I saw a room hidden at a corner. It's half closed door perked my curiousity. I tip toed towards it and stopped before going in, hiding myself at the frame of the door. Should I go in?

I strained my ears to, hopefully hear something. I heard inchorent mutters once in a while.

"What? Why was she there?" sounded an enraged one. 

"Probably because she had club duties there and she was stupid enough to go alone" responded an annoyed voice. 

I tore myself from the frame and peeped inside. Jake and Jacob. 

I cringed a little from the bang, as Jake slammed his fist on the table. "I should have been there! If anything happens to her-" 

"We both had our stuff, Jake. It's not like we aren't prepared for that. We know what to do. She'll be fine. I know she will" Jacob trailed off. 

"You know you're worried like me, Jacob. Maybe even worst. Why can't they just go away! I don't want to see it again" 

And there I was, my mind was filled with the unknown her in the conversation. Who was she? In our school maybe? I felt my heart clenched a little. They sure are protective of her. Yeah, they probably think I was some sort of lost animal, that's why they're taking me in, helping me. It's just pure kindness and I was thinking about something more than that.

I couldn't hold back a sniffle. 

I saw the both of them snapped their heads to the door. Woops, so much for peeping. 

"Iris, since when did you take such a quick shower?" I saw Jake smirked. 

"Y-yeah, whatever I'm a girl, deal with it" I stepped into the room. 

"You'll get sick, running around with wet hair like that." Jacob glanced at me. 

"I'm a strong girl?" 

I heard Jake snickered behind me, then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I turned back just in time to see Jake smiled his infamous, I'll-cause-trouble smile. 

"I got this one" 

I stood there awkwardly as he inched towards me. They're acting normal again, after their conversation?

I was out of my thoughts as he started drying my hair. It did felt pretty good at first, then he started twisting and playing with it. Scrubbing my hair was what he was doing. 

"It hurts Jake" I deadpanned. 

There was no response from him, just him humming a tune. 

"Jake" I warned threateningly, tried to. 

I heard a slap and a strained ow, before Jake released his grip on me. 

"Jacob! Do you always have to resort to violence?" Jake whinnied. 

"That's because you're harassing Iris. And you deserved it" 

Jake grumbled as he jumped on the sofa. I felt someone messaging my head, rubbing it gently. It felt so relaxing and calming that I could have fallen asleep there and then. I couldn't hold back a small moan. 

My eyes widened as I saw Jake sprung up from the sofa, mimicking my expression. I inched away from Jacob, but two strong hands held me back. I heard a low chuckle, "Is it really that good?" 

"I knew you were doing dirty things! Naughty, naught Iris!" Jake pointed his finger accusingly at us, as Jacob continued drying my hair. I smiled to myself, genuinely enjoying it. 

"Iris" 

So comfy. 

"Iris"

Yeah I could get use to this. 

"Iris!" 

"WHERE THE FIRE!" I shouted, out of habit. 

I could tell Jake was holding back his laughter, from his body shaking and all. 

"Go sit on the other couch, it's easier that way. I don't like standing in the middle of the door" 

I nod and walked towards the couch, lowering my head just to see Jake, still laughing hysterically. I could help but shoved him hard from the back, causing him to topple and fall face flat. This was my cue to start laughing. 

"That's not fair. I'm gonna get you back for that, Iris you better watch out!" 

And there you go we started chasing ourselves nuts around the room. Jacob joined in soon, to my utter surprise. And then it was two against one. Them against me. Jake held me still while Jacob started tickling me non-stop. And we made a makeshift bed on the floor, chucking pillows, blankets and stuff animals I found on shelves. And I drift to sleep. 

The school and company was long forgotten. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER DONE YAY. I've got school tomorrow -__- but I get to touch the camera so its fine:) Thanks for read! It wasn't too long just plain fun and all.:) Vote, comment, fan?:D yeah and THANKS FOR READING!:)