Seeing Double Chapter 23

"Oh you're both so dead" 

I dragged both of them, sending all three of us tumbling on the grass, mud and pieces of grass sticking in our hair but I couldn't care less. They say revenge is sweet, well, I'll say it's sweaty, muddy and a lot of fun. 

~*~ 

Okay. So how did I end up taking a bath in the Charters residence? Oh right, because I acted without using my stupid brain, again. Ughh. I regretted acting like a three year-old kid, rolling on the grass was fun, till now. Those grass just won't come out would they. And the feeling of mud sliding down your body was just plain disgusting. 

But still, the Charters have such a big mansion and a even bigger than my room, bathroom. They're definitely rich. The cute, rich ass of twins. No, I'm not even gonna go there. Time to wrap it up. 

I stood up from the bathtub and wrapped a white towel around my fresh, naked body. 

"Okay, this is bad." 

I opened the door a little just to peek outside. 

"Looking for something?" I startled. 

"Where are my clothes Jacob?" I asked. 

"Why don't you come out of there?" Jake smirked, raising what I needed up high.  

"Both of you are such-" I was cut off. "Cute, rich ass of twins?" They smirked. I was sure my face was redder than any tomato. "No! Assholes! You both!" I shouted back. 

"Sure ris" They cooed. 

"You aren't even super cute or- UGH! Give me, my damn clothes back you-" 

"cute rich ass of twins?" 

That's it. 

I ran out out of the bathroom, pulling tightly to the only thing that's covering my nakedness. I aimed

and snatched my clothes. He pulled his hand high up, too high for a shortie like me. 

"Woah, kinky- shit!" Jake, following his brother, ran as fast as his legs could carry him down the 

stairs with the clothes still in his hands. 

"You guys better get your ass up here now!" I shouted holding the railing of the stairs.  

Should I go down? What if they have a trap there? What if they found some bizarre way to get a 

picture of me naked? Damnit. And they'll post it online. Everyone'll see it. NO. They're dead. 

I skipped two steps at a time, racing down the stairs. Okay, almost there to strangle the life out of

those idiots. Yeah I can do this! I won'- 

"AHHHH" 

Yes ladies and gentlemen. I slipped. People slip because there was something on the ground, not me, 

I had to slip when there was nothing on the floor and I was offically and completely in the nude. Yeah. 

Lucky me, huh? 

"Ris? If you're trying to get close to us, it's not working, we're smarter and cuter than that" I heard 

Jacob teased. 

"Ris?" 

"Shit, JAKE! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" 

I felt two strong arms supported me into a sitting position. 

"Iris, are you okay?" Jacob asked. 

I wanted to answer, but nothing came out. I was just sitting there in his lap, blushing like a complete