Seeing Double Chapter 6

"Okay class, so I expect you to hand in this in by tomorrow." The teacher says.

Everyone groans. And with that the last period end! Everyone started packing up. I just dumped my textbook into Next stop, Wars. Who did Jacob think he is? I'm gonna beat him.

I turned to Jacob who was still packing up. God he 's slow.

"Hey Jacob"

"Yeah?"

"What do we do before wars?"

"Yeah I'll show you later, give me a sec"

I turned back and waited... and waited....still waiting...God, what is he? A girl?

I turned to Jacob and finally snapped "When the hell are you going to be ready?"

"Shut up, I was distracted by somebody so I didn't copy the notes."

"What? You're the one who started it! Jerk! But I'll lend you mine today, let's go! We're late" I said dragging him by his hand.

I stopped at the class's door.

"Wait, where are we going in the first place?" I asked.

"See, you don't even know! I told you to give me a sec...And you call me a jerk?"

"Yeah so what if I don't know?! I'm new here, you can't blame me" I said sticking my tongue out. "And yeah so what if called you a jerk? That's what you are!"

"Hah?"

There was a moment of awkward silence before he dragged me away from class.

"H-hey, where the hell are you taking me?" I stuttered.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go and get ready?" He replied.

"Ok..." I said.

There was another moment of silence but this time it wasn't awkward.

"You know, I can walk by myself..." I grumbled.

"Well, this is revenge for just now, don't complain" He said. I turned to glance at him for a moment.

Was he smiling? Wow, smile anymore and his face is gonna split. But his smile is quite cute... Wait! I gotta stop doing that... Just focus on kicking his butt later.

"Erm Jacob?"

"Yes Iris?"

"Why are we in the school's food supply room ?"

"To get ready? I have three nerf guns. So we just have to get some ketchup and water, maybe something else"

"Are you serious, we get to throw those stuff other students? Isn't it like against the rules or something?"

"Welcome to our school!" he mocked.

We grabbed as many bottles of ketchup and water as possible. And oh yeah, I just took 2 bottles of chocolate syrup and a packet of flour. A big packet.

Then the both of us went to the highest floor, level 6.And we found Jake and some other guys.

"So this is our hide out for the sop mores. In a way it's our base." Jacob said.

Then Sam handed me a shield-like-thing. "Thanks for the shield-like-thing" I shrugged.

"When somebody from the other side tries to attack you with whatever use this shield and block it. And then attack back. But once you get hit once you gotta put it on flour or whatever on your shield." He explained.

"Oh yeah, if you get hit 5 times its okay just return to base and no cheatin or you'll be expelled from wars till you graduate, okay?" Oliver explained.

 "Kay"

Then Jake handed me a nerf gun Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35.

It's been a while since I used a nerf gun.

Jake got the Nerf N-Strike Magstrike AS-10 and Jacob got the Nerf N-Strike Barrel Break IX-2.

Each of us carried 2 bottles of ketchup, a bottle of water. I carried some flour and handed Jake and Jacob the chocolate syrup.

"Hey Iris, don't forget our bet, first one down loses." Jacob said.

"Yeah, yeah you better prepare my five bucks." I replied.

Everybody from our side came face to face with the other side. Everybody shouted in unison, "Let the wars begain!"

:D I managed to finsh during the Saturday:D

I didn't sleep last night at all from 12 to 6 I was awake listening to music... I couldn't sleep for some reason... anyway, VOTE&COMMENT! THANKS FOR READING:3