14.

I'm literally shaking right now

I'm literally shaking right now. I can't believe what just happened. I..I can't..Everything is coming back now. He...hm..Breathe. Come on. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Okay. Maybe I should hit rewind.

It all started this morning. I woke up and well - Suprise! It was that time of the month. My day was ruined and it didn't even started. Somehow I forced myself to go to school, well actually it wasn't like that. My mom forced me to go.

From the moment I walked in, I knew something was going to happen. I really wasn't feeling well. I always have this excruciating pain in those days, but today was definitely the worst. I was walking with Ivy to my locker when I suddenly felt this sharp pain. And then another one. And another one. My legs started to feel like jelly, my thighs were burning up and my vision became blurry. I know Ivy was trying to tell me something but I couldn't hear. All I could hear was this buzzing noise. My eyelids started to feel heavy. I tried so hard to keep them open. But I failed. And then all that was left was darkness.

I woke up in infirmary. Ivy was there and so was the person I never expected to be. Dave. Yes Dave. Apparently he was there when everything happened. He was the one who carried me. The nurse told me I was going to be fine. She gave me some IV, made me promise that I would eat something and then I was good to go. Dave insisted on driving me. Considering the fact that I was in no condition to drive and that Ivy doesn't even have a licence, I agreed.

I took a long shower and got in my bed. I broke a promise, I just couldn't eat. Then all of the sudden my doorbell rang. I opened the door and I think I almost fainted. Again. Because there was Dave, standing in my doorway.

'I figured you wouldn't eat anything so I decided to brought you this.'

He brought chinese food (my fave) and of course, Cookies N' Cream. He knows me so well. We ended up watching a movie. And it was like old times. It didn't feel awkward at all. It felt exactly how it supposed to be.

I felt his gaze as I was watching the movie. I turned to him and he was way closer than I thought he would be. We both started to lean in. And I thought that was it. My heart was pumping so fast, I thought it was going to explode. Then he stopped and whispered 'Are you sure?' . That snapped me back to reality. I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't even realise what I was doing. But the truth is, I wasn't sure. I don't know if I can go through all that again.

He said that he understands everything and that I should probably get some sleep. He kissed me on the forehead and left.

Okay. I feel better now. I needed this. I really don't know what would I do without you. You always make me clear my thoughts. And I'm starting to talk to you like you're not a inanimate object. Wow. I definitely need some sleep. Goodnight!

Vote ✨ Comment ✨ Share