1.

I don't know why I'm doing this

I don't know why I'm doing this. In seventeen years of my life, never have I ever felt the need to write to you. Until now. I guess it's just easier, you know. To vent out my feelings. Emotions. Thoughts. It's been bottled up inside me for quite some time. Eventually I'll blow up. And take everyone down with me. Or up. I'm not sure.

This is the only way I can think of to save myself, or at least find myself. Because I'm so freaking lost.

And it's all because of him, Dave. Kind of pathetic isn't it? To have your whole world crushed by this person you met a few months ago. A person you put all of your trust in. A person you love even when you don't want to.

I'll never forget the moment he told me he betrayed me, betrayed us. We were standing in the hallway of our highschool, he was pacing around until he finally got the courage to tell me those three words. No, not those three words almost everyone wants to hear. But those three words no one wants to hear. 'I have cheated '.  And sadly, that wasn't even a deal breaker. I wanted to work it out, he didn't. With every passing day anger is building inside me rapidly. Maybe it was a good thing that he didn't want to work things out. I mean, how could he do this? He is such a jerk, but I still can't get him out of my mind. It got me wondering, will I ever be able to?

 It got me wondering, will I ever be able to?

Vote ✨ Comment ✨ Share