Chapter #1

You followed behind Ren and Miyu as they led the way through the town. You felt out of place in your black muscle shirt turtle neck and unattatched sleeves. Plus, you had baggy black capris and knee high black boots that were done up with something similar to belt buckels. A group of school girls watched you as you passed by giving you dirty looks. You rolled your eyes and put your hands in your pockets casting your eyes downwards to the sidewalk.

"Teenagers." You mumbled and Miyu and Ren stopped considering how far ahead of you they had gotten. Miyu tapped her shoe impatiently as you took your time catching up to her. She crossed her arms when you reached her and you stopped.

"What?" You asked. She rolled her eyes.

"You're taking your sweet time again Falene." She said and Ren looked between the two of you. You shrugged.

"Cat's come when they fell like it, not when their told." You pointed out plainly. She giggled and put her hands on her hips.

"You don't always have to be Cat's Eye you know. It's okay to be just Falene Dawn sometimes too." You sighed and started walking again with Ren and Miyu on either side of you.

"Sometimes I forget how to be Falene Dawn and Cat's Eye is all that haunts my personality." You stated as you passed two men and a young blonde girl. You made eye contact with the younger of the two men. He looked to be about your age with spikey brown hair and intense cat-like eyes. You watched him until you were passed and Ren spoke.

"Maybe you should take a vacation." He suggested and you glanced at him.

"I don't get vacations in my line of work." You stated simply. Something caught your attention from behind you and you instantly knew you were being followed. You were talking about your profession too loudly and had stolen someone's focus. Cops, sweepers, inclined civilians perhaps. All of them were on the lookout for you now that a woman had heard you kill her husband. Such a hassle and everyone was on the lookout for a strange woman probably isolating with a cool personality. Careless was all you were being. You normally didn't come across these kinds of problems. For now, you assumed it was a sweeper. In hopes that it was only one, you led Miyu and Ren to the next alley. "Keep going on ahead and I'll catch up." You stated. They both nodded knowing why you were stopping and continued on ahead to the hotel while you ducked into the alley. If someone really was following you, then they would take the opportunity to corner you, especially if it was a sweeper. You jumped up between the buildings until you reached the roofs of the buildings. Luckily, they weren't very high so it didn't take too long. You perched up there and watched the alley entrance. Shortly after, the two men and the young blonde girl came into the darkness of the alley.Sweepers? You thought to yourself unsure. They walked down the alley cautiously and the older man spoke.

"Are you sure she came down here?" He asked and the younger man spoke.

"Definitely. I think she realized we were tailing her." He said and you smirked. Smart boy, you thought. You waited until the brown haired boy was underneath you directly and got ready to jump.

"Train, I think she's gone." The older man spoke and the younger boy turned to face him. "If she realized we were tailing her wouldn't she have gotten out of here as fast as possible?"

"Not if she's with Chronos. Any number would happily take up the challenge of a fight to test their strength. I don't understand why she disappeared." He said and you jumped down about midway through his sentence pulling your Ares gun in the process. You landed lightly behind him and heard the older man and the girl gasp as you swung your gun around placing the barrel to the boy's temple. You grabbed his shoulder and stood behind him in case one of the other two drew a gun.