Prologue

"Yet another government politics member was killed last night at approximately 8 o'clock pm. His wife reported that she was on the phone with her husband when he suddenly fell silent. She had this to say." The news reporter announced as the shot changed to an earlier interview.

"He was in the middle of his sentence when he suddenly stopped talking. I asked him what was going on and he whispered, 'I think that woman that killed Takahome last night is here.' I went into a state of shock I guess you could say. There was a couple thuds on the other end and I could hear him scream out for help. It went silent but I could hear him breathing heavily. He started begging for his life. 'Please, leave me! I have a family! Two little girls and a baby boy! Don't take their father away!" The widow cried a bit and wiped the tears away from her face before continuing with her story. "The female on the other end sounded so formal when she spoke. She said, 'Your life has been put to shame. You've killed people by taking away their homes. It may be indirectly but it was by your hand that the deed was done. Resign yourself to death and look it straight on without fear.' My husband said, 'You... You have the roman numeral for '13' tattooed into your skin. Are you Black Cat?' and she said, 'No, I'm Cat's Eye. Black Cat died. Now, I have come to deliver a package. Do you understand?' I could hear weight shift and my husband said that he understood. I heard the sound of a gun cocking and she spoke again. 'Death has been delivered.' And the gun shot rang through the earpiece." The woman broke down crying and the shot returned to the news reporter. "There you have it. The fifth assassination this week was executed last night by the notorious Cat's Eye. The other killings include three political members, a reporter, and a dirty cop. We advise you to stay cautious and avoid staying outside too late since 4 of the 5 killings were after 7:30 pm. I'm Riza Mantala and this is Late Breaking News." The man switched off the TV and turned his head to look at the second boy in the room. His spikey brown hair covered his eyes as he looked at the floor.

"They've got a new eraser." The first guy stated and he tilted his head up uncovering his eyes from his hat. "Cat's Eye. Quite the name." He added taking a puff on his cigarette. There was a long pause between the two until the boy with brown hair looked up, revealing eyes with cat characteristics.

"She's taken my place. She's already making a name for herself and it looks like she's only been active for a week." He said almost darkly.

"What should we do?" The first guy asked.

"Let's see if there is a bounty on her head and go from there." The cat-like boy said.

...::: To Be Continued :::...