My Boyfriend, Me, and His Brother

Start from the beginning

With that thought, I slowly raised my hand to the side of Devon's face. The tears coming from my eyes were slowing when i stroked his face and whispered so quietly, "Okay."

His head shot up, and the little bit of his face that I could see in the dark looked so surprised and happy, that I couldn't help but smile. No doubt he had been anticipating a no. Heck, I had even been expecting a no.

Slowly, he bent back in towards me. I tilted my chin upwards. His lips lightly grazed mine, making me go crazy. He placed his hand on either side on my face, and pressed his lips more firmly against mine. This time was gentler, sweeter. I closed my eyes, as our lips moved together, bringing my arms around his neck. I moved my hands through his dark hair, making him moan. Our kiss became deeper, and more aggressive, like we were hungry. I pulled his face closer to mine, as his hands made their way through my chocolate brown hair. Our breathing became faster and less rhythmic as our passion increased. He gently bit my bottom lip, and I gasped. He took the opportunity to enter my mouth with his tongue, moving it rhythmically. He lowered his hands to my back, getting lower and lower. He stopped for a second at my lower back, hesitating before going over my butt. I knew he wasn't sure how far I wanted to go. Heck, I wasn't even sure. But, I was lost in the moment, so I moaned and stood on my tippy toes to send him the message. He received it. His hands trailed over my butt, and I moved my to his chest. I could feel his muscles through thin cotton shirt. He was probably wearing just a plain t-shirt, like always. Either way, it was in my way.

I brought my hands to the hem of his shirt, and pulled at it. He understood what I was trying to do, and reached his hands up to his neck, to pull the shirt off, breaking our kiss for a second. In the back of my mind I realized that he took his shirt off the sexy way. That thought quickly went away when I put my hands back on his chest, and felt his smooth warm skin. He bent his head down again, but instead of kissing my lips, he began to kiss my neck, and under my chin. I tilted my head in pleasure, letting out another moan. When i moaned, he grabbed my thighs and pulled them up, as i jumped a little. My legs were now wrapped around Devon's waist and my back was pressed firmly against the wall. He began playing with the hem of my shirt, still unsure if I was willing to go that far. I guess at the time I was, because I lifted my arms in response. Being so lost in the moment, I didn't realize what an awful person I was.

He pulled the shirt off of me and threw it aside, then began to kiss the skin now showing. Along my collarbone, down to my cleavage, pretty much every part above my bra was kissed. Before I knew it, he had brought me over to his bed, and gently laid me down. He put his arms on either side of my head, holding up his own weight as our lips found each others' again. His tongue instantly entered my mouth again, and I wrapped my legs even tighter around him. Running my hands all down his back, I realized how muscular he really was. When had that happened? He shifted his weight onto one of his hands, and with the other hand he began fumbling with my jeans. Just as he unbuttoned them, we both froze.

"Odette? Did you get lost?" Cody yelled, laughing. Devon and I instantly stopped upon hearing his voice so close to the room.

We recovered after a second and began scrambling to hide the evidence of what we just did. Oh gosh, what had we just done? How could I have done that to Cody? Sure, I might feel a little something towards Devon Bower, I mean who wouldn't be. He was the best looking guy I had ever seen. I don't know how else to describe him. His dark brown that was a bit shaggy, but not too long. His gray eyes, his smile. His dimples that girls fall at his feet for. His tall muscular body. Stop it! You're with Cody! My mind yelled. I almost wanted to laugh, where was that voice when I almost had sex with his brother?

The knock at the door snapped me back to the present situation. I ran and grabbed my shirt, before throwing myself underneath Devon's bed. Keep in mind it was still pitch black in the room, so I couldn't see anything. I ran into a couple things on my way there, and I was pretty positive they were going to leave bruises.

"Dev? Have you seen Odette?" Cody asked, as he slowly opened the door. I could see his shoes from the sliver of light he was letting in from the hallway. I looked around for Devon's shoes but couldn't see them. He must've been lying on the bed. I kind of lost track of what he was doing in my panic to hide the evidence of the awful crime we had just committed. My thoughts on his location were confirmed when he replied to his younger brother.

"Huh? Oh nope." He replied nonchalantly. My jaw almost dropped at how believable and calm he was. I would be freaking out! Heck, I was freaking out!

Cody began to close the door, then stopped and opened it again. Oh god, he saw me! We were caught. Stupid, stupid me! How could I have done this? I deserved for him to break up with me. I prepared for Cody to walk over to the bed, and get on his knees and look at me. Surprisingly though, he didn't.

"Why are you sitting in the dark without a shirt dude?" Cody asked suddenly. There was an awkward moment of silence before Devon spoke.

"I was trying to catch up on sleep. I had a long night last night." Devon answered and i could just picture him shrugging. Cody laughed.

"Gotcha." He said, before finally closing the door, and continuing to call my name. I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes. My heart was about to explode from beating so fast. When it settled down a bit, I rolled out from under the bed, and quickly put my shirt back on, avoiding eye contact with Devon. Things should never have gone that far, and now everything was screwed up.

"You ever going to look at me again O?" His deep voice spoke sadly from behind me. I spun quickly, startled. I hadn't realized he had moved from the bed. He was standing so close to me, that when i turned around, we were touching chests.

I took a quick step back, and reached out to the light switch. Turning it on, I caught a glimpse of his face, looking so sad and hurt. God, I hated doing this to him. Why couldn't he just go after someone else? Why did he have to tell me how he felt three months ago before he left for college? Why couldn't things just go back to normal? When I had a secret crush on him and there was no chance he would ever notice me in a romantic way. Until he did.

"I'm sorry Devon. I just- I can't." I said quietly, still looking away. With that, I walked to his door, and walked out. Luckily the hallway was empty. It would have looked suspicious if someone saw me coming out of the hot elder sons' bedroom, more than likely looking like I had just been in a windstorm. Quickly, I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I examined my appearance and was appalled by what I saw. My long hair was going every direction, my shirt was on backwards, my lips were extra red and extra plump, and my eyes were filled with tears. What a great barbecue huh? I had just come over with my family to catch up with the Bower family, and a few others. Instead i made a mess of everything.

I quickly splashed my face with water, and threw my hair in a ponytail. I twisted my shirt around, and focused on not crying. When I was done, I looked somewhat presentable. Still a little off, but presentable nonetheless.

Leaving the bathroom, I headed back towards where everyone would be. I made sure to leave a wide berth between me and Devon's room, at least an arms length away. I didn't want another 'incident'.

"Odette! There you are." A voice called from behind me. I tensed, knowing it was Cody. It was going to be extremely difficult to act normal around him now. You've done it before, you can do it again. I reminded myself. Taking a deep breath, I turned to face my boyfriend, smiling.

"No, there you are! Goodness Cody, i've been looking for you everywhere. Where were you?" I said, walking up to him and putting my hands on his chest. He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, smiling.

"Well, I was looking for you." He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. I smiled, but it didn't quite reach my eyes. "And now I found you." He stated. He pressed his lips firmly against mine, just as I heard a door opening. We both turned to see Devon frozen in the act of leaving his room. His face was blank, but his eyes, which were looking directly at me, looked hurt and angry. It had probably been a stupid idea to kiss Cody right here. But then again, he was my boyfriend. I should feel worse about kissing Devon. Oh god! I'm such an awful person.

"Sorry." Devon finally muttered before shoving past us towards the backyard. Oh great. I internally groaned. I've ruined everything!

With that thought, I looked sheepishly at Cody, who also looked slightly flushed. We weren't ones for PDA. I grabbed his hand, and headed in the same direction as Devon, hoping that the barbecue would clear my mind and bring everything back to normal. Not likely.