Chapter Sixteen: What Happens In Vegas

And you say we're too young,

But maybe you're too old to remember
And I try to pretend but I just feel it when we're together
And if you don't believe me, you never really knew us
You never really knew

Who's to say we won't stay together?
Who's to say we aren't getting stronger?
Who's to say I can't live without you?

Vanessa Carlton – Who's To Say?

The restroom of the plane was tiny; there was a toilet, a sink and barely any leg room for one person let alone two. The door was locked and Tim was standing right in front of me, hands on my hips, smoothing over my ass as his lips descended on mine almost feverishly. We were both hot, and God I'd wanted him the moment I'd stepped onto this plane. Five long weeks had driven me almost insane.

We were pressed up against each other, my lower back slamming against the sink as my tongue slipped into his mouth, teasing and tasting him, my hand massaging his cock through his jeans until it was fully erect.

"Did you wear a skirt for me?" he breathed in my ear, his hand gliding up my thigh and towards my panties.

I arched against him as his fingers found my clit through the moist material of my panties and began to massage it in slow, deliberate circles.

"Hm your wet already." He murmured, pushing my panties aside so he could slip his fingers inside me, his lips were on my throat, sucking the skin there.

My body bucked against him for a second, my breathing ragged as his hand slipped under my shirt, pushing the cup of my bra down so he could toy with my nipple. His fingers were hitting that sweet spot now, and I trying to keep quiet, moaning into his shoulder as he fucked me with his fingers.

The sensation was intense; it tore through me sending shivers up my spine as I panted against him. My hands were on his belt now undoing it and unzipping his jeans. My hand slipped inside of his boxers so I was holding his impressive length in my palm before guiding him towards me.

"Do me, right here, right now." I demanded, pumping him lightly.

He bit his lip, stifling his moan before withdrawing from me entirely, his back against the locked door. His hands were suddenly on my hips, twirling me around so I was facing the sink, my palms resting on the surface as he hitched my skirt up above my waist, his hands sliding up along my ass, cupping it before his fingers caught on the thin waist band of my panties. His fingertips glided them down and along my legs until he reached my heels and I stepped out of them.

His hands were back under my skirt, massaging my cheeks as he whispered in my ear.

"I want you so fucking much." He groaned, rubbing his cock against my moist opening.

My head tipped back, resting against his shoulder as my hands gripped the sink, trying not to moan under his teasing. The tip of him was slipped inside me, I tried to guide him deeper but Tim's hands were on my hips now refusing to let me move. He withdrew before sliding it in again, and then again, giving me a tiny bit of what I craved.

"Stop teasing me." I commanded, through ground teeth.

Tim's grip on my hips was bruising as he thrust into me suddenly. I gasped; biting down so hard on my bottom lip I drew blood. He was plunging into me now, hard and fast, just the way I wanted it. My lower back was tingling already. My knuckles white as I grasped the counter so hard I was afraid I was going to leave marks. I could hear my own breathing ragged and shallow as I pursed my lips together trying to stifle my noise.

Tim's face was buried in my neck, teeth grazing my skin as he fucked me. The tingling had spread even lower, and I could feel my body writing in pleasure as I tried to suppress the noise that I knew was going to erupt out of my mouth.